The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
Sache-sofia Coppola

Very clever by the way!

correct answer! Cheers CP, I'll let you tell James how it's done. I got the idea from Marco, so Marco can have a bonus point for that Smile

I'll also give James a bonus point for somehow finding IG88 in there lol.

Still one more name in the wordsearch to find to end the round.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Han
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:18 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
Han

cheers

round 9 complete!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Wouter missed that round because I put some funny mushrooms in his cup of tea. He's too busy chasing pink spotted Darth Vaders around his kitchen at the moment lol!

edit: if anyone can actually find a pic of a pink spotted Vader they can have 2 bonus points Surprised
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:
Biggs Darklighter - Garrik Hagen (I think thats how its spelt)

correct Cool

where the hell was he hiding??
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:25 pm

I've heard of competitors being nobbled by each other, but not by the event organiser. I guess Wouter is in a 'happy place' right now lol!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:
Biggs Darklighter - Garrik Hagen (I think thats how its spelt)

correct Cool

where the hell was he hiding??

It took me a while to work out, but if you hold down the left mouse button & scroll down, all is revealed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 DARTHVADERSTARWARS197710C10TR
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Love the pic. AJ lol!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:33 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
but if you hold down the left mouse button & scroll down, all is revealed! Very Happy

WTF , I could have shared the mushrooms with Wouter, & spent the next week looking at the screen - I would never have worked that out- I mean NEVER.

well done CP Smile (you're setting yourself up for a ban too Razz Laughing Laughing )
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:39 pm

aussiejames wrote:

well done CP Smile (you're setting yourself up for a ban too Razz Laughing Laughing )

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

where am i?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Round 9 complete alien

Cool Vader AJ for the 2 bonus pts Laughing Another bonus point to you for 'finding' IG88! You scored 8 cheers
CP you also scored 8 and well done on cracking the 'reveal' code so quickly cheers
Bonus point to Marco who didn't actually play, but it was his idea I nicked for the 'reveal' questions. Cheers Cool

Updated scores: and we have a new leader on the board!! (although I suspect Wouter will have something to say about that later Twisted Evil )

Cantina_Patron..... 33
Hyver.................. 31
Aussiejames.......... 14
Chris_J................. 10
Josh_T.................. 1
Dr_Dengar............ 1

Round 10 later tonight study
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Round 10..................

identify the objects and post up their picture!

Pic 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Get_311

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Get_710

Pic 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Tig_1011

Pic 4: Bonus...... identify the manufacturer for 3 points!
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Get_911

Pic 5: Bonus....... identify the manufacturer for 4 points!
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Get_1010
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

4. Britains
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 pm

1. [img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Images17[/img]
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 pm

2. [img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Images18[/img]
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 pm

3. [img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Images19[/img]
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Common guys 4 points still up for grabs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 pm

1. Admiral Ackbar batton
2. Leia poncho helmet
3. Lando General holster
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:49 pm

I have no idea about #5, but as no one else has given an answer I'll have a guess at Timpo.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Is #5 Marx toys?
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 am

Bonus pic 5 incorrect so far. I'll carry that one into the next round, it's still worth 4 points and here is a little clue: it's name is very similar to our favourite hobby!!

here's the updated scores with CP taking 9 points from round ten :

Cantina_Patron..... 42
Hyver.................. 31
Aussiejames.......... 14
Chris_J................. 10
Josh_T.................. 1
Dr_Dengar............ 1

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 am

Smile

and here is Round 11..................

correct answer and pics....

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Go_510

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Go_1210

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Go_110

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Go_710

Pic 5
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Go_1010

and remember there are still 4 bonus points up for grabs for picture 5 in round ten bounce

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 am

:scratch:
2. Bootleg Stormtrooper tongue
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 Bootleg_stormtrooper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next