The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Here ya go. I brought it in for the shots since they turn out a whole lot better.

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Img_2211

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Img_2212

You can actually see how the red on the back of the helmet has change a good bit from the original red in that shot. The front isnt as bad as the back since it was face down. Time to flip him over and get a tan on that side. lol! As you can see, its still pretty white compared to the back where its turned brownish.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks for the pics, Chris!

I have never seen such figure before, it must be worth a lot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Worth a million. Ask any SW ebayer and they will tell you. lol! Oh and did pomse hack your account? unsure Razz
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 pm

The first post has been updated with pics of all the transformants/degraded figures which have been discussed in this thread sofar.

So figures can be easily looked up for future reference.

Please post more pics of them here in this thread when you spot them in your own collection, on ebay, etc.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Maybe its a Poch..heard they also have often dots/speckles lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:31 pm

POCH: Badly cast and welded figures with sloppy paint jobs, melt marks and pale discoloured hands. Even moulds!!

Who wants to collect those anyway? Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 am

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 IMG_6884

4-LOM with green armour (left figure).
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 am

Ree Yees with 'grey' torso

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 EElmF
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 am

Luke X-Wing with brown arms (this was listed on eBay as Lili Ledy!!!)

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Tq8f9
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Spooky...isnt it Very Happy

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 34166311
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 pm

WOW, thats gotta be the best yet!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:40 pm

wbobafett wrote:

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 34166311

Looks like he's just seen the ghost of the Rancor. lol!
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Hmmm...mine is the 13" Fett. Is this counted.
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 5

Color comparison with my other 13" Fetts.
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 12inch
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Thanks for posting pics guys, keep them coming!! YES, 12 inch line as well. Very Happy

wbobafett wrote:

WTF!!! I met that guy once while walking through the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC) facilities on Mars .....

I remember he had a bad day and was not interested in discussing Ledy variants ...... smoke

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 ZombieDoom3

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:46 am

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 IMG_6923

GREEN PANTS.

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:47 am

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 IMG_6919

GREEN LIMBS.

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:48 am

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 IMG_6918

YELLOWED BODY ("GOLDIE").

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 am

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 IMG_6926

PALE ARMS AND LEGS.

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:51 am

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 IMG_6920

PALE LIMBS AND HEAD.

(All newly posted transformants have been added to the first overview post of this thread).

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 am

Max Rebo is one figure which Lili Ledy made better then Kenner cause the limbs don't fade.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:18 am

Found on the Bay...sorry for the small pic

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 T2ec1610
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 am

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 5zWjl

Wicket with "Green" Legs
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Alex and Walkie: Thanks for contributing a few more transformants. Very Happy

They have been added now to the growing list on page 1.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 am

Lobot with yellowing hands.
[img]Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Dscn5736[/img]

The back of this hand still has a faint pink hue.
[img]Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Dscn5737[/img]

Different figure with mold spots on the head and limbs.
[img]Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Dscn5738[/img]
[img]Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Dscn5739[/img]
[img]Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 Dscn5740[/img]
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 FR941

Green limbed 8-D8

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 SBF3G

Green limbed Han Solo Bespin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.    Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Discolored Figures But Were Afraid to Ask.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next