The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all Empty
PostSubject: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi everyone, I normally try and post cheery messages but today is a shock for me because I find out my dad passed away this morning suddenly. I feel very sorry for my younger brother because he is the one who found him this morning in his armchair when he visited. Well at least he died peacefully in front of the TV lol which is something, but he was not ill except for some hay fever and cold symptons these past few days. Tbh I am just shellshocked atm and feeling bit helpless n useless here in France, but I am booking my flight to go over to be with the rest of family in UK. Sorry to bring a downer this easter hols but I feel a bit better just saying all this. I am glad I managed to speak to him a few weeks ago when he told me about the new car he had just traded for himself. Damn he was only 68 too which is no age really. Again, sorry for the crap message but just wanted to say I'll be absent a little while. Keep up the TIG work, best wishes your TIG buddy Paul.
And tell your loved ones you love them! Coz you just never know.

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Mon May 09, 2011 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Im sorry for you loss.
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your los Paul .My thoughts go out to you and your brother in this hard time.

Soren
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:19 pm

I know how you feel right now. I lost my Dad 8 years ago...he died at diabetes (low sugared), he was just at an age of 51 and recently my father in law died at a heart attack. It´s always a heavy loss loosing a family member. I really feel with you and wish you and your family being strong for the next time getting over this hard time.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Paul - I am truly sorry for your loss, you really are one of the nicest guys around so I imagine your Father was a nice man as well, wish I could do more to help than type a few words out here but rest assured we will all be thinking of you - if you ever need to chat please drop me a line mate.

Hope your bother is ok as well, take good care of him when you get back to England.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm

My condolences for you and your family Paul
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm so very sorry for your loss Paul. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm so sorry about your loss Paul.My condolences for you and your family.
Sincerey
JAvi
Back to top Go down
selfy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
selfy

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:19 pm

My condolences for you and your family Paul.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:24 pm

sorry for your loss. Sometimes there are no words for such events.

Last edited by merlin on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Paul, so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. My condolences go out to you guys.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm

So sorry to hear that Paul! Crying or Very sad

Sincere condolences to you & your family for your loss.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Really sorry to hear about your loss Paul. I wish you the best during these difficult times and please let us know if there is anything your TIG family can do to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Very sorry to hear of your loss Paul. Peace to you and your family.

Pete
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:45 am

Paul, I am very sorry for your loss, and wish you and your family all possible strength at this moment.

Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:20 am

Sorry to hear of your loss and my condolences to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 am

Thank you so much everyone for your good words and PMs, you guys here at TIG are the best and a real strength right now.
Spent most of last night talking to family on phone and everyone not too bad just really shocked because it was so sudden. Dad lived alone so I told my younger bro how proud I was of him because he found him like that and was a big shock to him. Be glad when I can get out there to help out.
Thanks again though everyone, catch up soon,
Paul
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:56 am

Im sorry for you loss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 am

My condolences Paul. I had a similar loss with my father 3 years ago, & tbh i felt bad that my brother in the UK had to deal with the arrangements & looking after mum while i was on the other side of the world.
My thoughts are with you & your family m8.
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 am

Paul,

My sincere thoughts and wishes go to you and your family.

You a lovely guy and a great friend to everyone on TIG and I am sure that everyone thoughts and prayers will be with you. I know that living away from home is very tough as it is so hope you can get back to be with your family as soon as you can.

Take care mate and feel free to email me if you need anything.

Craigy.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 am

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

We had a couple passings within the past couple months or so in my family as well.... It's tough man.... hang in there!
Back to top Go down
doc_atomic
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
doc_atomic

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 am

Sad news... I'm so sorry to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://astoundingartifacts.blogspot.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

Sorry to hear about your loss, mate. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
dcarty
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
dcarty

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:41 am

Very sorry to hear of your sudden loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Dave C
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 am

My condolence's Paul.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all   OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT - sad news - thanks for all the good words all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next