The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Jay i sent you two email's,and a PM.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
Jay i sent you two email's,and a PM.

Dan i replied to your first PM as soon as was back online at home last night you dont need to keep bumping this thread everytime you PM i will get back any PM's as soon im logged on.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:14 pm

More pictures have been added with more to come Smile

I have also added a link to the TIG Merchandise Shop on the main site as well Smile

I added a Guest Book if people want to leave comments im not sure if ill keep this page but ill se how it goes.

If anyone has ideas about further development please feel to chip in guys!

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 am

Look's like the site need's some pic's of the black ledy Palace blaster.

I'll take some pic's of mine and send them to your email Jay.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:22 am

vintageSWfan wrote:

Nice one Dan!

Dont bother about adding your water mark to the pictures i have a copy on my desktop now so ill add it when i edit the pictures Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:34 am

Im updating the external links page over the next few days and have just added Martjins and Coachs websites on there if any one else has a vintage site they would like me to add them lmk Smile

Also any other links to vintage SW related sites that you feel should be added please feel free to chip in.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 am

bow bow bow bow bow bow

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks!!!!

My site needs a lot of updating!!!

That's what summer vacation is for!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 am

vintageSWfan wrote:

Dan did you managed to take these pics bro as ive not got them in my email yet?

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Jay i'm sending you a few pic's of the Ledy black Palace blaster today.

Here's a little bit of Ledy info for those seeking for the right stuff.The handle of the black ledy pistol is thick just like the green ledy Palace blaster..The kenner black version is real thin.If one were to compare a Ledy version of this gun to a kenner it's not hard at all to see the difference,the ledy black pistol handle is way thicker,like night and day.

Dan.

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi Dan i got the pictures thanks buddy however if you can ill need you to retake them from a different angle.

The pictures need to be taken from directly above the weapon (like your last ones)

Here is the picture you took Edited -

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 Ll_bla10

Here is an example of the angle the picture needs to be taken from (position yourself directly above Smile )

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 Luke_j18
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Ya i can retake them.

The way i took them was to show the thickness in the hand grip,it is the most key detail to the black Ledy Palace Blaster.

I'll take some new shot's from top and send em out.

Dan. cheers

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Ya i can retake them.

The way i took them was to show the thickness in the hand grip,it is the most key detail to the black Ledy Imperial Blaster.

I'll take some new shot's from top and send em out.

Dan. cheers

Nice one Dan i can use the first pics as a close up of the handles thickness as well Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 pm

I redid the pic's.Sent em out today.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:15 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
I redid the pic's.Sent em out today.

Dan.

Dan here is the final edited version of your pictures Smile

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 Ll_bla11

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 Ll_bla13

So which Lili Ledy figures did this come with?

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm

It look's good Jay.Good work.

This gun goes to the Ledy AT-ST Commander.

The Black Palace blaster has all the same feature's as the Ledy Green Palace Blaster.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
It look's good Jay.Good work.

This gun goes to the Ledy AT-ST Commander.

The Black Palace blaster has all the same feature's as the Ledy Green Palace Blaster.

Dan.

Thanks Dan ive added it now Smile
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 am

did u get the Luke trooper helmet piccys Jay ?
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 am

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
did u get the Luke trooper helmet piccys Jay ?

Hi Lee i got them cheers buddy im hoping to get the edited and added in the next few days Smile Theres a few REPRO Luke Storm Helmets so im making sure we catolgue them all Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2