The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Empty
PostSubject: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 am

Hi Guys

Just to let you know the Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift Smile

Please be patient as its going to take a few days to get 100% right Smile

The new face lift will also allow me to increase the size of the pictures for the weapons as well and the aim is to try and polish the site up overall to bring it more upto speed with the forum Smile

Any feedback comments as always are welcome Smile

www.imperialgunnery.com

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:05 am

LOOKS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:12 am

coachk28 wrote:
LOOKS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!

Cheers Coach I have given the Bikerscout Blaster its own page now (Its was previously on the same page as the Jawa Blaster) Im just working through increasing the picture sizes Imperial Blasters are done im just going to the next one now.

I have approx 50 - 100 new images of both REPRO's and Originals to add over the coming weeks as well

study head bang study frustrated study cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi Jay are you going to add the pic's of my PBP green Imperial gun variation to the new facelift project on the TIG weapon site..I sent you a ton of pic's of it side by side with my blue PBP Imperial blaster.

The two are definitley different color but have all the same identical features. The tell sign of the extra mold bit of plastic on top of blaster is shown in pic's of both gun's,there definitley 2 variation's of the PBP blaster.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Good work Jay, it's looking mighty impressive already. TIG is going to be the finest SW resource out there!
Keep it going m8!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 pm

are the pics bigger noW???? It seems so!

Good looking Jay!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:33 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:

The new face lift will also allow me to increase the size of the pictures for the weapons .................

wbobafett wrote:

Good looking Jay!

First read....dumbass Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

wbobafett wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

The new face lift will also allow me to increase the size of the pictures for the weapons .................

wbobafett wrote:

Good looking Jay!

First read....dumbass Rolling Eyes

LOL Wolff yes buddy the pictures are a fair bit bigger now Smile Which i think is much better im still working through all the pages increasing the picture sizes but im almost there now! I have quite a lot to add over the new few weeks to!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:50 am

vintageSWfan wrote:
Hi Jay are you going to add the pic's of my PBP green Imperial gun variation to the new facelift project on the TIG weapon site..I sent you a ton of pic's of it side by side with my blue PBP Imperial blaster.

The two are definitley different color but have all the same identical features. The tell sign of the extra mold bit of plastic on top of blaster is shown in pic's of both gun's,there definitley 2 variation's of the PBP blaster.

Dan.

Hi Dan i want to add a picture of this weapon but i need a macro close up if you can do one for me buddy Smile

Just to update all the pages have been updated now and all the images have been replaced with bigger ones so i hope people find that benificial Smile

Im now starting to add more new items over the next week Smile

Chers Jay

Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 am

Nice one Jay!

Looking forward to seeing the new updates!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 am

Craig T wrote:
Nice one Jay!

Looking forward to seeing the new updates!

Thanks Craig Smile

Dan - I had a look through your Pics and redited the Imperial Blaster V7 Green Semi Translucent is this the one you were refering to buddy?

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Imp_bl11

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Imp_bl12
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi Jay no that is not the right pic of the PBP gun.That pic is of an imperial gun i have that has alot of transparency but i beleive it is the same as all the other's.

The one Imperial gun i have that i beleive is a true new find is my green version PBP blaster.

I don't know if i can send any better pic's of it.i sent you like over 20 or more pic's of it and they were macro pic's,I thought they looked pretty darn good close up and everything.

Here are pic's of it some more.These are macro close up pic's of the blue PBP Imperial blaster next to the green PBP Imperial blaster.

pic#1green PBP on top blue PBP on bottom
Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Pics_016

pic#2 green PBP on top blue PBP on bottom If you look on top of the grenn PBP blaster the extra mold is'nt as large as the blue version but it is still there,and all of the feature's of the green gun are identical to the blue gun.
Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Pics_015

pic#3 green PBP on left Blue PBP on right.
Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) 11pic_15

pic#4 Green PBP gun.
Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) 11pic_13

pic#5 green PBP gun.
Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) 11pic_12

pic#6 green PBP gun.In this pic you can see the extra mold square section on top of the barrel toward's the tip.this truly is a PBP blaster that is the tell sign.
Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) 11pic_11

pic#7green PBP on left and blue PBP on right.
Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) 11pic_10

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Dan i tried to edit those pics but couldnt get them right as the weapons are next to each other and were quite far away so once croped down the right size for the site they are small.

Can you take a picture of the unique green PBP blaster on its own 1 picture of each side like the pictures on the site bro?

You have my email if you can send them there rather than upload them to TIG ill be able to work with the full size picture as well.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Dan i added this one as its a Semi Translucent version of V7 Smile

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Imp_bl11

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) Imp_bl12

If you can take pictures of the Green PBP on like the pictures above that would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Great work, Jay. the pix shows more detail in the weapons that way. Makes it alot easier to compare repros to those now.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Jay i will take some more pic's of the green PBP Imperial Blaster just like the ones you showed.

So you want 2 pic's just the same way there shown,I'll send them to your email.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Jay i will take some more pic's of the green PBP Imperial Blaster just like the ones you showed.

So you want 2 pic's just the same way there shown,I'll send them to your email.

Dan.

That would be awesome Dan Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Ya that V7 Imperial Blaster i have is pretty darn semi translucent.So yes i beleive it's a variant as well.

The green PBP Imperial blaster is the one i'm mostly proud of.Before i started collecting Ledy's like a nut for the past few year's,I collected Imperial blaster gun's for like two year's. I was obssesed with all the variation's,and after buying so many of them from so many different place's i ended up with this beauty.The green PBP Imperial blaster.I think it's realy badass i have not seen another one like it,and i collected a ton of these,I beleive they are rare,and if anyone else has one,they should post a pic or notice about it.It is an awesome piece of vintage.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:56 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Ya that V7 Imperial Blaster i have is pretty darn semi translucent.So yes i beleive it's a variant as well.

The green PBP Imperial blaster is the one i'm mostly proud of.Before i started collecting Ledy's like a nut for the past few year's,I collected Imperial blaster gun's for like two year's. I was obssesed with all the variation's,and after buying so many of them from so many different place's i ended up with this beauty.The green PBP Imperial blaster.I think it's realy badass i have not seen another one like it,and i collected a ton of these,I beleive they are rare,and if anyone else has one,they should post a pic or notice about it.It is an awesome piece of vintage.

Dan.

I look forward to getting the pictures Dan!

If you get chance have a look at the site and see if there are any more original weapons you can add bro Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:04 pm

I will Jay.

I'm taking new photo's of the Green PBP blaster right now.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Jay i just sent the Green PBP Imperial blaster pic's to this email of your's.

jay@imperialgunneryforum.com
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Wow Jay... I can't believe I missed this thread!

Looks great mate! Very nice and much more modern than the previous version. I'm loving the photo quality too.

Keep up the great work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 am

Thanks guys its been a lot of work going into the wee hours but i hopefully its worth it Smile

I have actually added at least 15 new pictures upto now there are that so many on there that you may not notice whats been added but i have to say thanks to Dennis and Dan for pictures and Martjin for his great description for the lightsaber section i still have lots more to add over the coming weeks as well Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 am

Awesome i just saw the pic's of my two different Imperial gun's on the home guide sweet.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Jay i sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)   Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update - The Main TIG Reference Site at www.imperialgunnery.com is going through a facelift :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next