The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site Empty
PostSubject: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 pm

The team at Imperialgunnery is excited to announce the reboot of the main weapons section. After a shift in ownership, the site was refreshed and updated. Please feel free to have a look around at www.imperialgunnery.com (not www.imperialgunneryforum.com which is the collector forum) and see our new playset and vehicle section!!

This is a community project so please feel free to reach out to the TIG team at mods@imperialgunneryforum.com with any information you have. We are always looking for higher resolution pics of original weapons/accessories & of new reproduction weapons too! You can also reach out to us on the TIG forum in our section: TIG Content & Reference Library

If you have any repro weapons you'd like to donate to TIG, we are happy to take them as well. We assure you they will NEVER leave us to be sold again. We are trying to have a live inventory of reproductions in case we can help in PP dispute resolution or in person verification.

Enjoy the relaunch and let us know what you think! A huge thank you to AJ and Paul for their tireless efforts!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Excellent news! Big thanks to the TIG staff for the endless amount of time dedicated to keeping this place in drive.

Words can't describe the impact of this great resource. :clap:

Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Awesome. TIG is the place to be.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 am

This is Fantastic News a Huge Congrats to everyone at TIG cheers
Back to top Go down
Jez
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jez

PostSubject: Re: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 am

:clap: That is one hell of a guide there fellas, thank you.
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 am

amazing as always! Thanks fellas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 am

Always learnt new stuffs down here...tanxs to all TIG admins Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site   Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Introduction of ImperialGunnery weapon site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1