The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:05 pm

LOL, that song is going to be going round in my head all night. head bang

oooh nice one aussie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm

coachk28 wrote:
DarthGanja wrote:
Good one Aussie! Now, it's the 2 artworks... Come on hat, Ganja wants that Fett! :Drool:

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

whack whack whack whack

IT'S MINE!!!!

Only if I win the signed R2! Otherwise, no deal. Fett's coming to Smoketown smoke
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm

bow bow bow Oh great Panchi-please bring me the Boba Fett artwork!! bow bow bow
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Well done the winners so far...great prizes. I wana see a pic of the Wicket Costume being posed real soon!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Doing a good luck dance!!!! Come on FETT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Im really looking forward to seeing that ewok costume, Im still laughing hard - must be a bit tipsy from the coffeen Laughing

Congrats to everyone - who will be next!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Well, if you're dancin' now, you're gonna get the Leia.

And I can't keep my eyes off your avatar. That's a fine-ass bitch!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:13 pm

That's Megan Fox from Transformers!!!!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:17 pm

No shit! When is she raffled? :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Prize 6 - 100% Original Leia Art Work by Josh T!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Leia1-1

Goes to..........

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Prize6

Wouter you lucky bastard LOL My Mrs was itching for this to go with her new bedroom design!

Well done to all the lads who have won so far Smile
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:20 pm

:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Ha! Funny coach. BTW, way to go on those 2 wins today.

And way to go Hyver on that artwork. Very nice!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks!

15-1 and 13-2, to big conference wins!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm

coachk28 wrote:
If you win a card and you need to make room for it... you wanna give me that MOC Ledy Fett?!?!?! T

LOL......

Congrats to AJĀ°! % Coach!

Last edited by merlin on Sat May 01, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Congrat's on the win's coach.

Dan. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:29 pm

I gotta head out to my mom in laws bday!!!

Feel free to text me if I win anything..... 630-797-1129
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:30 pm

cheers I'm a winner, and congrats to the others too Smile
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Congrats to all the new winners. Some really great prizes there and some still left. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Prize 5 - 100% Original Boba Fett Art Work by Josh T!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Fettfi10

Goes to.................

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Prize5
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:33 pm

What... you're a wiener???

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Wiener10
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:33 pm

hay hay good luck james awesome win there bud.Dan.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Damn you Billiam!!!!!!!

K gotta go!!!

If I win shoot me a text message!!!!

Come on signed R2-D2!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Bill congrats on the win bro.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:39 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Bill congrats on the win bro.

Dan.

Bill.... up yours on the win bro!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Wink Wink Wink

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Prize 4 - Kenner ROTJ Klaatu Skiff Guard MOC 77 Back!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Rotj_k10

Goes to........................

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 Prize4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next