The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:34 am

Congrats to all the winners and well done to Jay for
Pulling it off so smoothly. Great to watch. Nice one guys.
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:53 am

Hi guys I didnt manage to last the distance (and no it wasnt because I had already one a prize lol) but wanted to say what a great watch it was seeing the draw unravel............many thanks to Jay, well done all the other winners and I am sure there will be a next time for all that didnt.
Tony
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:40 am

Congrats to all the winners cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
spoons
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
spoons

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:55 am

well doen everyone - winners and organisers, better than the Oscars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:18 am

Thanks for the raffle Jay. Was a great read even afterwards.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:37 am

Congrats to the winners cheers
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:01 am

Big congratulations to all winners!!!

Uli
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:35 am

Congratulations to all the winners & big thanks to Jay for providing the raffle! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:08 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
Prize 6 - 100% Original Leia Art Work by Josh T!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 Leia1-1

Goes to..........

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 Prize6

Wouter you lucky bastard LOL My Mrs was itching for this to go with her new bedroom design!

Well done to all the lads who have won so far Smile

WOOOOOOOOOOOOt en al!

Smile Smile Smile

karma anyone? Smile

tnx!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Well done Wouter and Bill Smile

If the winners can PM there postal details that would be great Smile (I know most have already)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:33 am

Wow congrats to everyone that won. I am envious of you all.

Very nice prizes indeed.

Cheers to TIG for having this contest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7