The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Great raffle. Well done everyone; winners, organisers, donators. Good stuff peeps.
celebrate
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Ace! Well done Chris J and everyone else. I'm chuffed with me 2 figs ta very much Very Happy Well done TIG for organising this great draw and well done Jay for hosting it Cool
TIG RULES!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:14 pm

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 Hypnotize4

Shocked
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Sad Sad Sad Everyone I know is right! I am a loser! Sad Sad Sad

Seriously though, thanks Jay and everyone else that put this together. Good job :clap:

And to all you winners-YOU ALL SUCK!! JK congrats to everyone!

Brad
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Congrats to Chris !!!!

I agree with TANK!

Great raffle. Well done everyone; winners, organisers, donators.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Congrats to all who won and put this killer of a contest together.

Brad, you forgot to bow to Panchi first. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:18 pm

My 1st ever Tri-Logo and it's a signed R2!

celebrate
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:19 pm

ctscanman68 wrote:
Sad Sad Sad Everyone I know is right! I am a loser! Sad Sad Sad

I never win either!!! Bloody panchi worshipers! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:19 pm

No, Chris ,I prayed to him earlier for the Boba Fett artwork, but Panchi has forsaken me! It seems he has new favorite disciple now! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Congrats winners!

Thank you for the opportunity jay!
Back to top Go down
http://wattosjunkshop.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Glad everyone had a good time Smile

Its been a pleasure Smile

A big shout out has to go to all the lads who have helped me make this happen. I may have had an idea but none of it would have been possible without the support of the vintage community Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Big round of applause to all who donated such awesome prizes! :clap:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:45 pm

My Mrs pulled all the names out the hat tonight its the first time she has really took part in something on the site. She has seen TIG before and has probably dealt with some of my brainstorms at times! She certainly knows how many late hours i have put in over the last 15 months on both sites!

Lou (my G/F of 6 years) is a bit of a facebook nut herself but she really saw an glimpse into the community with have here tonight so awesome job to all Smile Its definitely changed her understanding Smile

Just to add she was drooling after the Leia artwork by Josh T for her new bedroom! even asked if i could swing it LOL Now i have to see if Josh can commission her a piece!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Congrat's to all the winner's.

Jay thank you for such a good time it was exhilerating.

Watching this raffle go down and watching the Kentucky derby was intense.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:11 pm

congrates to all winners and to jay for pullin this off
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:19 pm

COngrats to all the winners!!!!

Jay great raffle!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:30 pm

OK, all winners send their mailing address to Jay and the real fun begins. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Jay, I'm sure Josh would hook your girl up with one.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Congrats to all the winners! Great job fellas all the way around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Thanks for offering up such a great draw, Jay. Congrats to the winners.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~jeditray/
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:36 am

I just got home and saw I won the Fett artwork!!! Very cool, thanks . . . I am excited!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:41 am

Congrats Everyone.....Fricken douchebags!!!! up yours up yours lol! lol! lol!

Thanks Jay and everyone who donated. Very cool guys!!!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:40 am

I would love to have won the Trilogo R2......but as Jimmy said...must be Karma.

Thats my THIRD raffle here....I wanna win something Sad

CONGRATS TO ANYONE AND BIG THANKS TO THE DONATERS AND JAY!!!!!

AWESOME BIG RAFFLE!!!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:58 am

Congrats to everyone!! And a big thanks to Jay, and all that were involved!! bounce

Beware of an opcoming 6 foot 3, Wicket impersanator What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:29 am

first all sorry i missed the rest of the draw last night lads, i stayed up for the first couple then my eyes could not stay open any longer.

second ive just logged in and seen ive won the gam guard moc !!!!!! fuck me sideways The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 Icon_biggrin i am stunned and well pleased

congradulations to all the winners epsecially the lucky lads who won the two pieces of artwork by Josh they where (imho) the two top prizes The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 Icon_cool The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 Icon_cool

thanks also to all who donated and Jay for sorting it out

cheers
Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next