The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:48 pm

By the way I will reply to your PM when I get a minute, I keep forgetting Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:48 pm

In fact No I won't you just stole my prize! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:49 pm

woah!! Well done Ganga that's awesome man! :clap:
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:50 pm

thats a sweet prize mate....well done!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:50 pm

I never win stuff. I'm really stoked!

Thanks Joe, but what PM????

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Last edited by DarthGanja on Sat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm

The Zoo one you numpty Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Come on Panchi, give me luck. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Joe_O wrote:

Oh, right.

OK, 1 prize left !!!! Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Chris_J wrote:

Already tried that Chris. Panchi has no power here! No
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Panchi left for off topic and there you must pray guys..
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Get Ready for the final Prize Draw Lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

DarthGanja wrote:
Joe_O wrote:

Oh, right.

OK, 1 prize left !!!! Good luck.

Congrats on that one!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:

Who´s the winner?=????????????
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:03 pm

I think thats a suspenseful drumroll :nailbiting:

Last edited by DarthGanja on Sat May 01, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Lol, as if you need to create any more suspense Jay.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Tank1252 wrote:
Lol, as if you need to create any more suspense Jay.

Im covering my ass so i have time to upload the the pics lol

Prize 1 winner is minutes away! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Prize 1 - Palitoy ROTJ Rebel Commando MOC 65 back with Tri Logo Bubble!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 Rotj_r10

[size=24]Goes to.................

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 Prize1
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm

cOngrats o al winners

but who got prize n1?

Cherrs Dennis.

Ps got drunk to muche belggian Beers'
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Panchi came through!

Congrats to erbody that won. And thanks Jay and TIG for the R2!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:10 pm

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Awesome Chris, you definitely deserved a prize mate !

Congrats everyone and THANKS Jay! Awesome night !
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Awesome! Congrats to all the winners! Thanks Jay for organizing this event. All of these prizes are going to some great homes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:11 pm

lol! lol! forget what I said about Panchi, Chris! lol! lol! congrats!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Chris_J wrote:

Fuck me ill be asking Panchi for business advice next!!!!

Well done Chris buddy Smile

Well done to all the winners its been emotional!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Praise be to Panchi!!!! :clap: I will honor him with Kibbles and Bits. Can't believe I won.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next