The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Nice!!! Congrats!!! Let's keep it going!!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Just got back from coaching my high school baseball team.... won both games!!! Hope to see some more good news with a raffle WIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

LOL! Strange choice for an excited picture there Paul! An erect rocket exploding LOL

Why not use something like this next time :

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 128704764621818829
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Come on Boba Fett artwork or signed R2D2!!!!!

Where is the damn fingers cross emoticon????
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:33 pm

He just got a little excited about his win!!! It happens to a lot of guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Prize 8 - ROTJ Vintage Ben Hooper Wicket Costume!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 Dsc00613

Goes to................

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 Prize8
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm

And you have to wear it! Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm

For all those guys that get a little to excited about their raffle win!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Quote :

And then awnser; Sorry this has never happend to me before :!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Yep Darth!!! You gotta wear the costume and post pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Don't worry the Wicket costume is JIZZ FREE!!!!

I cleaned it a couple of days ago!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm

good win DK. lmk if you want to sell it after you wear it a few days, as long as you didn't jizz in your pants. :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

Weeee I won Laughing I just saw it after posting last. Damn Im going to be the popular one in such a costume Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:43 pm

You wear that out to the clubs and bars you will be getting all the chicks!!!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:43 pm

coachk28 wrote:

It's okay I cleaned up the mess now :opps:

lol!

congrats to Joetx n Darth K as well!

ps Joe_O... 'Mr Anagram' lol like it... after the draw has finished I will be posting up six anagrams... so fastest fingers guys!

Smile
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:46 pm

It sounds like you have the fastest fingers rocketman :cool laugh: .
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Next prize please Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:54 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:56 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Yep Darth!!! You gotta wear the costume and post pics!!!!

I agreeeeeeeee!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:59 pm

My fingers are cross!!! ......

If I get a MOC , it will be X-Mas for me!!!

🎅 🎅 🎅
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm

If you win a card and you need to make room for it... you wanna give me that MOC Ledy Fett?!?!?! T
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Prize 7 - MIB ESB Radar Laser Cannon!
The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 ESBRadarLaserCannonMIBPic1

Goes to..................

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 Prize7
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Good WIN AJ!!!!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Good one Aussie! Now, it's the 2 artworks... Come on hat, Ganja wants that Fett! :Drool:
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:04 pm

DarthGanja wrote:
Good one Aussie! Now, it's the 2 artworks... Come on hat, Ganja wants that Fett! :Drool:

I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

whack whack whack whack

IT'S MINE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)   The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG 2010 Super Giant Raffle Results Thread! Live Winner Updates from 9pm GMT!! - Feel free to discuss the raffle on this thread :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next