The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Physical differences between an original authentic DT Ben Kenobi figures and the figures that were used later

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SugarShock72
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

Physical differences between an original authentic DT Ben Kenobi figures and the figures that were used later Empty
PostSubject: Physical differences between an original authentic DT Ben Kenobi figures and the figures that were used later   Physical differences between an original authentic DT Ben Kenobi figures and the figures that were used later I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:26 pm

I have an old Ben Kenobi that will not accept any other kinds of light sabers due to some kind of stop built inside the saber tube where it should come out. This seems correct if I were using a DT saber and also why a normal single extended light saber. Does anyone know enough about the original DT figures to understand what I am asking about? Also, if I were to buy a quality REPRO would it fit in the same way that an original DT saber would or are the repros not an exact match to the real originals? I know these are rare but I figured someone out there would know what I’m talking about.
Back to top Go down

Physical differences between an original authentic DT Ben Kenobi figures and the figures that were used later

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1