The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures Empty
PostSubject: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:41 pm

I am starting a database driven project and at its heart and soul is a table of all the vintage figures up to the original POTF line.

I looked at RS and the FOTW list here and between those two and other numbers I have heard of, I can't find a definitive amount of vintage produced.

I am not talking about variants... just how many total figures were in the vintage Star Wars line?

I have heard:

My list is at 101 including Jabba, Salacious Crumb and the Max Rebo band (Sy, Max and Droopy).
I am alos confused... I thought the POTF run was referred to the last 17 but I only can find 15 figures under it.

Any thoughts? Any help would be appreciated!!!

My list (not even close to alpha stage) IS LOCATED HERE so far if you need to see what I have already. And for any click-happy people, Luke is the one I am working on while I figure out the backend data for the project. Not much and its a long road...................

cheers!!!
Smile

Last edited by psybertech on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 pm

With regard to the last 17 figures, Paploo & Lumat were first released on ROTJ 79bk cards. The other 15 were only available on POTF & Tri-logo cards.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Thanks for that info...

So I have:

ANH(21)
ESB(29)
ROTJ(36) - but 5 of them are the 3 Rbbo band members and Jabba and Crumb - so 31 carded / 5 special
POTF(15)
-----------
101 total
minus the 5 above
96 total carded

The numbers seem odd.
There was a 79 cardback - my tally through ROTJ is 81 (86 - 5 special) - so the two figure difference was Paploo and Lumat?
And then here was a 92 cardback...81 figures up thru ROTJ + 15 POTF to total 96. Looking at a 92 cardback they only show 1 R2-D2 so that would be 94 total adding the missing dome styles...
So what's up with the missing 2?

OK... all that is only on the assumption that 96 carded figures were produced......... hrrmmmmmmm study

Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:29 pm

It's too bad I couldn't make it to Woodbridge because I would have loved to hear you explain this in person lol! Did you go by the way...sorry for the off topic of your thread. I'll shut up :cool laugh:

Do you have a loose set to do a physical count? just wondering :scratch: I do but not organized to count them all up and I'm not home right now.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:35 pm

@SithLord
Unfortunately I didn't. I tried to get my brother to come along but he was busy and I didn't want to go alone.

I don't have a loose set. I have the the first 21 and some stragglers and that is it.
I thought it would be easy to compile just a basic list but apparently not. That is making me look at the overwhelming scope of the project I am starting. Luckily, and hopefully, I won't be going at it alone moving forward.

I just want to sort this out before days end so I have some sense of accomplishment today. Smile
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures Thca9j10

after careful consideration and pluging all the #'s into my fancy counting wizard box I believe the answer is 3 :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:39 pm

The other 2 missing figures from the POTF 'collect all 92' cardbacks are 3PO with fixed limbs & Yak Face.

Last edited by cantina_patron on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
Apart from R2 with a solid dome, 3PO with fixed limbs & Yak Face are also missing from the POTF 'collect all 92' cardbacks.
Great!

So that would make up for the missing two!

So, at this point, I am believe there are 96 carded vintage figures and 5 figures only available via a playset (Rebo Band and Jabba Palace).
101 total!
On the 92 cardback, the missing 4 were: Yak Face, C-3PO fixed limbs, solid dome R2 and sesorscope R2.
Does that sound correct?

If anyone knows if the total is incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks CP!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 pm

psybertech wrote:

So, at this point, I am believe there are 96 carded vintage figures and 5 figures only available via a playset (Rebo Band and Jabba Palace).
101 total!
On the 92 cardback, the missing 4 were: Yak Face, C-3PO fixed limbs, solid dome R2 and sesorscope R2.
Does that sound correct?

If you are excluding variations e.g. vinyl caped Jawa, then you are correct. Smile

Although not released on a cardback, many people add the Blue snag to the list. Some people also include the creatures e.g. Hoth Wampa, Dianoga etc. I think this is what contributes to the confusion over numbers.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Yeah, the figure list is going to be the backbone of the project. A major, if not main, point of the project is to link and track variants for each figure.

As for why numbers seem to be all over the place, that makes sense about the creatures.
I was thinking about removing those 5 I mentioned for that reason, but I probably will leave them and even add in the other creatures like Wampa, Rancor, TaunTaun, Dianoga, etc. They aren't hurting anything and I guess can be considered figures of some type.

As for Blue Snaggletooth.. I am goin to leave him as just Snaggletooth and call the Blue Snags a variant.
Come to think of it, wouldn't the Red Snags be considered the variant even though most common? Wasn't the Blue one released before they realized how wrong it was? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:31 pm

For what it is worth, MY figure list stands at 100. I Don't count any variants other than Blue Snag. Just because he is so different from the Red Snag, they are basically two different figures, even though they are supposed to be the same character.

92 figures on the POTF cardback

Solid limbs C-3PO = 93

Solid Dome R2-D2 = 94

Sensorscope R2-D2 = 95

Yak Face = 96

Blue Snag = 97

Max Rebo Band = 100.

This is a debate that has gone on for as long as I can remember. It just depends on your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 pm

psybertech wrote:
As for Blue Snaggletooth.. I am goin to leave him as just Snaggletooth and call the Blue Snags a variant.
Come to think of it, wouldn't the Red Snags be considered the variant even though most common? Wasn't the Blue one released before they realized how wrong it was? Rolling Eyes

If the black and white Bespin Security Guards are counted as two separate figures... You must consider the red and blue snaggletooths as two separate figures. Wink

Personally I count the Blue Snaggletooth as an individual figure and leave the variant talk to the no dent in boot conversation only.
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:39 pm

@chickenshack...3wtf. I love it. Here I am trying to read and I see 3???LMAO LOVE IT

Red snags being the variant, hmmmmm I like that thought.
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Agreed Mike.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Mike_Z wrote:
If the black and white Bespin Security Guard(s) are counted as two separate figures... You must consider the red and blue snaggletooth(s) as two separate figures. Wink
Personally I count the Blue Snaggletooth as an individual figure and leave the variant talk to the no dent in boot conversation only.
hrrmmm... good point. I didn't know that the BSGs were considered the same figure by name. All this time I really thought they were two different figures altogether. hrrmmmmm....

Right now I refer to them as BSG I and BSG 2 (not white/black)....
If they are considered the same figure, just radically different molds and paints, then I guess Blue and Red Snags should be too.
Not sure... arrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@dj121
Aside from Blue Snags, you just don't count Jabba and Crumb. So the numbers still jive with or without how Blue Snags is counted. cheers

In a very small sample here in this thread, blue and red snags have good points to consider them separate figures completely.
It is easy enough to add him in as a figure so I will think a little more about that.

Thanks guys!!!
This is exactly they type of input and guidance I was looking for. The project is for nothing if it can't be based on a good, solid foundation of the basic figures themselves!!!

And in case it wasn't obvious in the first post... the names are all live links on the list. They open the detail page and at this time only the original Luke has any data and that is not final and to be consider proof of concept only. So yeah, really nothing real right now as I try to figure the best way to create and link the the tables together before any real data can start to be entered. Its more of a teaser really. But input is welcomed and wanted and I could always use another set of eyes, hands and few spare brains to help shape things. Anyone that is interested in helping in any way can let me know at any time! Very Happy I will eventually announce it officially when the time comes for fine tuning the design and basic features and then the fun starts!

Anyway...............

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 pm

SithLord2013 wrote:
@chickenshack...3wtf. I love it. Here I am trying to read and I see 3???LMAO LOVE IT

Red snags being the variant, hmmmmm I like that thought.

yes 3 , which is no coinsedence that it is the exact same number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop What a Face

I vote that Blue Snags are counted as a figure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Blue Snags added.

Now, I must ponder the creatures.

I only counted the Band and Jabba/Crumb because TIG has them in the FOTW list.
I also notice a ton of people showing off their Band members so they seem to belong.

But I am having a hard time with Jabba and Crumb. And with them, the same for Wampa, TaunTaun, etc.
Where to draw that line......................... unsure
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 pm

The creatures...some people may count them and some people may not. I tend to think of creatures being part of a playset but then again the tauntaun was by himself right? If you add the Tauntaun you have to add the Rancor, haha Razz

I was thinking of characters that stood upright. Characters that can use a blaster or fly a ship? There's so many variables on making a judgement on a figure count. Jabba's fat ass could fire a blaster...he hand hands, maybe a Rancor could fire a GIANT laser cannon which could be considered an oversized blaster? If he were trained by his keeper? Also if a cockpit was big enough Jabba could pilot a cruiser too? :scratch:

These types of opinions could go on and on. Maybe if a character could eat food? But then you have to rule out droids unless you consider oil food? I just got a little silly to prove a point about opinions that fans would have. My opinion of a figure count is if they have a peg hole to be stood on a display stand...they're figures. But see, that's my thought with an open mind. Very Happy

I will pass this to chickenshack with hopes he will have me laughing my ass off rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 pm

I agree with Sithlord that its basically just a matter of individual opinion on what should be considered a figure . If you had to draw the line somewhere , then figures with pegholes in their feet seems like a pretty logical way to decide thinking

If you based it on whether or not a figure will fit in a vehicle then Jabba would have to count ....

Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures Thcan310

if his wife can fit her fat ass in a vehicle so can he ... probably not in the same ride though What a Face
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 am

celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate

@chickenshack JUST GOT BACK FROM MY RUN AND I'M TRYING NOT TO WAKE THE FAMILY UP WITH MY LAUGHING...I KNEW YOU'D COME THROUGH :cool laugh:

@psybertech-I'll be keeping an eye out cyclops for your decision and finished product. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 am

IMO without a doubt blue snags is a stand alone figure.

The reason he is not a varient because he was never really sold as one, he was a mistake that was recalled, without a doubt in my mind he is a stand alone figure, and a very iconic one at that.

And to add to that imo the max rebo band are definatly included in the list too, they are articulated figures, 3-4 inch and there is no reason they shouldnt be inc, and id add crumb to the list because i just do lol.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 pm

FWIW:
I removed any figure not originally sold on a card with the exception of Blue Snags for now.
If everything goes the way I hope, that will change in time, but for a starting point, that is what I have decided in order to lower initial design work.
More info to follow when I am ready to officially announce anything, but I have moved it off my personal server onto a hosted solution.
For now, the URL has been changed to THIS LINK.

cheers!
Smile
Back to top Go down
ToddG
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Here is my list, broken down by the Header and cardback they were released on. I consider 96 to be a complete carded set, add in the next 4 to hit the 100 different figures carded and bagged. And then the last 4 are personal prefrence in my opinion

ToddG

1 Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) SW 12
2 Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi SW 12
3 Chewbacca SW 12
4 Darth Vader SW 12
5 Death Squad Commander SW 12
6 Han Solo SW 12
7 Luke Skywalker SW 12
8 Princess Leia Organa SW 12
9 Sand People SW 12
10 See-Threepio (C-3PO) SW 12
11 Stormtrooper SW 12
12 Jawa SW 12
13 Death Star Droid SW 20
14 Greedo SW 20
15 Hammerhead SW 20
16 Luke Skywalker: X-Wing Pilot SW 20
17 Power Droid SW 20
18 R5-D4 SW 20
19 Snaggletooth SW 20
20 Walrus Man SW 20
21 Boba Fett SW 21

ESB
22 Bespin Security Guard (white) ESB 31
23 Bossk (Bounty Hunter) ESB 31
24 FX-7 (Medical Droid) ESB 31
25 Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) ESB 31
26 IG-88 (Bounty Hunter) ESB 31
27 Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear) ESB 31
28 Lando Calrissian ESB 31
29 Leia Organa (Bespin Gown) ESB 31
30 Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) looking pic ESB 31
31 Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear) ESB 31
32 Yoda ESB 32
33 2-1B ESB 41
34 AT-AT Driver ESB 41
35 Dengar ESB 41
36 Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) ESB 41
37 Imperial Commander ESB 41
38 Leia (Hoth Outfit) ESB 41
39 Lobot ESB 41
40 Rebel Commander ESB 41
41 Ugnaught ESB 41
42 AT-AT Commander ESB 45
43 Bespin Security Guard (black) ESB 45
44 Cloud Car Pilot ESB 45
45 Luke Skywalker (Hoth Battle Gear) ESB 45
46 Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot ESB 47
47 Zuckuss ESB 47
48 4-LOM ESB 48
49 Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) with Sensorscope ESB x
50 See-Threepio (C-3P0) (with Removable Limbs) ESB x

ROTJ
51 Admiral Ackbar ROTJ 65
52 Bib Fortuna ROTJ 65
53 Biker Scout ROTJ 65
54 Chief Chirpa ROTJ 65
55 Emperor's Royal Guard ROTJ 65
56 Gamorrean Guard ROTJ 65
57 General Madine ROTJ 65
58 Klaatu ROTJ 65
59 Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise) ROTJ 65
60 Logray (Ewok Medicine Man) ROTJ 65
61 Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit) ROTJ 65
62 Nien Nunb ROTJ 65
63 Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise) ROTJ 65
64 Rebel Commando ROTJ 65
65 Ree-Yees ROTJ 65
66 Squid Head ROTJ 65
67 Weequay ROTJ 65
68 8D8 ROTJ 77
69 AT-ST Driver ROTJ 77
70 B-Wing Pilot ROTJ 77
71 Han Solo (In Trench Coat) ROTJ 77
72 Klaatu (in Skiff Guard Outfit) ROTJ 77
73 Nikto ROTJ 77
74 Princess Leia Organa (In Combat Poncho) ROTJ 77
75 Pruneface ROTJ 77
76 Rancor Keeper ROTJ 77
77 Teebo ROTJ 77
78 The Emperor ROTJ 77
79 Wicket W. Warrick ROTJ 77
80 Lumat ROTJ 79
81 Paploo ROTJ 79

POTF
82 Amanaman POTF 92
83 Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) with Pop-up Lightsaber POTF 92
84 A-Wing Pilot POTF 92
85 Barada POTF 92
86 EV-9D9 POTF 92
87 Han Solo (In Carbonite Chamber) POTF 92
88 Imperial Dignitary POTF 92
89 Imperial Gunner POTF 92
90 Lando Calrissian (General's Pilot) POTF 92
91 Luke Skywalker (in Battle Poncho) POTF 92
92 Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise POTF 92
93 Romba POTF 92
94 Warok POTF 92
95 Yak Face POTF 92
96 Anakin POTF 92

97 Blue Snag SW BAG
98 Max Rebo ROTJ
99 Sy Snootles ROTJ
100 Droopy McCool ROTJ

101 Takara Wind Up R2 SW Bag and Candian
102 R2 with 3rd Leg from Droid Factory Part of Playset
103 Sal Crumb Part of Playset
104 Jabba Part of Playset
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

ToddG,

Thanks for the list! I will have a whole different set of questions relating to the backs' history (that is a massive beast in itself), but man, that certainly is helpful and awesome and this is something I was looking for a start for their debut!

My list is at 97 now which lines up with what you posted. Awesome!!! Smile

cheers and thanks!

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:28 pm

The age old question! I guess there no need to explain the whole 93/96 thing (R2,3PO variations), I've always gone with 96, the R2 and 3PO figures all came with unique cards to accompany the change and to me it's no different from the 7 Luke's in different outfits etc, still the same character but with a different outfit/function.
Band members definately, as they where clearly figures, just not sold seperatly. So 99.
Three legged R2 definately, mainly because it's actually the most accurate R2, the fact he doesn't come as a figure and you have to assemble him is only really the reverse of the fact you can disassemble the latter C-3PO. So 100.
Wind up R2, to me he's not in the list. The thing is, he was a none associated novelty toy released by Takara, later exported to Canada and packaged on a card that bore no real resemblance to any other card design released by Kenner Canada. The only thing which could really tie him to the Kenner line is the advertisement of actual Kenner figures on the back of his Canadian release card. It has to be taken into consideration that Kenner Cannada utilized ultimate cost effectiveness and this was simply a means to further advertise other available products (why not just put him on a regular card) more importantly, to me is the scale, he's not the right size. Each to there own opinion, but to me everything about wind up to put's him in his own little league, if you're going to include him, you shoul probably throw in the 7inch Takara figures, and then you may as well just throw in eveything else Very Happy

Blue Snag unsure Never really thought about until now, to me it's always been the same character and the red Snag is technically the variation in the same way as the standard saber is a variation of the DT. This would be the same as the R2 & 3PO situation, only blue Snag never got a carded release, but given my own logic I guess it's technically a different outfit (and size/colur/everything!) So yes, I guess that he should stand lone and therefore 101.

Now here's where it gets tricky for me. Jabba & Crumb.

I used to collect modern Star Wars figures and because of the huge range of figures rangeing from every height, so who classed as a figure or beast or what ever, there was figures bigger than a Wampa, so was the Wampa a figure or a beast? I settled with intelligence. If it's an intelligent being then it's not a beast (intelligence also includes droids (A.I) which meant that the little mouse droids where classed as figures)
So by this means then Jabba is a deffinate, 102, as for Crumb, is he intelligent? well, he laughs, so unerstands humour and seems to love the suffering of others which makes him pretty much human so I guess that's 103 by my count.

God knows!

Ultimately I don't suppose it matters, if your creating a database, just do it for everything, figures, beasts, playsets, minirigs, vehicles etc. and everything will get covered.

Sorry for the waffle, I'm drunk drinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures   Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with finding a total amount of original, vintage figures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next