The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

You got some nice ones there Jimmy. I know someone who would like the Hulk one. Very Happy Im going to have to cross reference the Fantastic Four ones to see what issue they are for over here. Just had to take a shot of the Batman figures in front of Sandler, didnt you? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

thanks chris , about the fig , well that was a coinsedenss lol ,

i am curious about the fact if i have some rare comics tho , lmk if you find something out

as i dint think they where all that special , well maybe for someone not from the dutch speaking side of the world

kinda like lili ledy except if it was like that they would all be 10 times more valueble then the amercan versions

not gonna be online untill fryday , so expect a new load of pics by then

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

I'll let you know what I find out, bro. If not later tonight, Ill have a pm waiting on you.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Some cool stuff here. I love seeing all the different cover art on the comics.

So here's some of my stuff so I can get in with the gang.

Most of my books are related to my Fettish. Open Seasons Graphic Novel & some other Fett features:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05526

The Blood Lines mini series. Cool story line with Jango teaching Boba.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05528

The Jedi vs. Sith mini series. This one was based off of the Darth Bane novels. Very cool series. Also featured Githany - a super sexy dark Jedi who was a spy for the early Sith.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05521

Books from the Jedi one off's. missing the Yoda book to have all 4.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05520

just a couple of random books that came with some comic packs (reprints)
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05524

The Sith Wars series graphic novel.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05530

And this isn't really comic related but it's super cool so I wanted to share some pics of it. This is the program from Star Wars in Concert. A very nice book with some awesome artwork and very nice quality pictures.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05531
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05532
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 DSC05533
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 am

Those are cool Dallas. Im going to have to hun those Fett ones down now. But its about time you started showing something off. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am

OK, this thread has to hurry up and catch the Joe one, its slacking. lol! So with that, heres a few choice ones from the Marvel horror line.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Img_1740

Werewolf By Night, Frankinsteins Monster, Vault of Evil
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Hey Fellas. I dug out my old Marvel GI Joe comics today. Wow it was trip down memory lane with these. You know how a song reminds you of an event in your life. Well these things reminded me of all kinds of childhood days. They are in alot better condition than I figured they'd be in too.

And please forgive me. I had to doccument the adventure of getting them out of storage. I was surprised I didn't loose any body parts.

The door. Yes we're Cheech&Chong fans.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0039

To the left of the door. I think there's other comics in the pile near the back. That's for another day.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0054

And we have the great adventure. The Joes comic box was near the bottom of the pile at the very back in the corner.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 00410

And here we have the whole lot mixed together. Joe comic goodness. Turns out I have 101 of the 155 published. Going to have to make it a priority to get the ones I need.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0062

Here we have the 4 issues of GI Joe Order Of Battle. It has bios of all the Joe characters that existed to that point in time.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0073

Here are some piles of GI Joe Special Missions. I have 17 of the 28 published. Gotta track them down.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0092

Here's the 4 GI Joe Yearbooks published. I always loved these. Gonna read these today I think.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0084

The original GI Joe/Transformers crossover. Thought I had the four issues turns out I'm misssing issue 3. Wasn't a huge fan of this when I was a kid. Didn't like the two being mixed together. They didn't go together to me. Gotta track down that missing issue though.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0112

And a few different Joe comics. A couple of "Tales of.." reprints and a 3D comic.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0102

Hope you enjoy the trip here. Gotta go through the Transformer ones too.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Hell, that looks like my room right now. lol! Everything packed up and no where to go. Nice display with the SW in it. But not sure if anyone else seen it yet, but what in the world is that Yoda looking thing in the 3rd pix behing the white Tie Fighter?

Nice collection of Joe comics, bud. Ive got to go get some more now after seeing those. I had a few of those and now Im missing them
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey Cris. Thanks for the compliments. Yeah the room is very cramped. But the SW case gets top billing and room to get to Smile .

This is a comics thread but you asked so I'll show you. The Yoda looking thingie is a lamp like the Vader ones Tad and I collect.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0022-1
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Cool, I was thinking it was when I seen it but wasnt positive on it. I dug out a few Joe ones I got awhile ago but wont show them off, they are the same ones you got. But I will proudly show these. Laughing

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Img_1741

Ghost Rider #4, Howard the Duck #12 first appearence of KISS, Razor 94/95 Convention book signed by the artist, Tomb of Dracula #4, Sub Mariner #2 from the Kubert family collection with COA, Conan #21, Marvel Saga #1, Creatures on the Loose #10

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Img_1742

Marvel Triple Action #2 and 3, Where Monsters Dwell #10 and 11, Conan #18, and Ghost Rider #7 and 8

One of these days when I get everything sorted and boxed properly, Ill dig out the old Avengers, X Men, Daredevil, and Fantastic Fourt to show.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Sorted through the Transformers comics now. Not as many of those as the Joes ones.

Here's the "group shot". I have 31 of the 80 published.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0123

The Transformers Universe issues. Missing issue 3. Thought I had 'em all.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0133

The three issue series of Transformers The Movie.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0142

And finally the four issue Headmasters series. Don't even remember these ones.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 015
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Sweet Paul. Guess I shouldve started that Transformers thread after all. lol! I never seen the Universe or Head Masters ones before. Something else to hunt down now. cheers
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Here's a few more I picked out of a box. Tried to show a wide range.

Issues 2 and 3 of Smeper Fi, a reprint of Ecs Weird Science, What if issue 29, Fred Hembeck Destroys the Marvel Universe, Secrets of Haunted House 42, Superman Family 206, The A-Team 1.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0124

MAdballs 3, Tarzan #1 didn't know it was #1 till I saw it today. Pretty cool, Superfriends 45, Swamp Thing movie addaption, Captain Marvel 47, Masters of the Universe 4, Ghosts 108, Uncle Scrooge, Teen Titans 12 and 13.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0134

First six issues of Deadpools first solo series. I'm quite partial to the cover of issue 4.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 0143
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Very impressive Paul. Nice variety you got. The Deadpool ones are killer.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Heres a few more I dug out today. No Im not picky on what comics I collect as you can see. Laughing But Im am picky on the condition on the older items. So some of these in the first 2 shots most likely be replaced later on down the road.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Img_1743

Cartoon comics

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Img_1744

a few more cartoon ones and a Bionic Woman thrown in the mix.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Img_1745

a few random issues. The Transformers one is issue #1 of the Gen2 series

Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 Img_1746

and my fav ones, X-Men. The ones on the right are #20 on top and King Size special (Annual) #2
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Nice Chris. Variety is nice. And the cartoon ones really bring a smile to my face. Sari just abut fell over when she saw The Great Gazoo one. She loves The Flintstones and espically Gazoo. i gotta go dig some more out now.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Thanks bud and tell Sari thanks, glad to be able to make her day with those. Those things bring back alot of memories at my grannys. She use to hook me up with comics and coloring books every time I went over to her house. I still remember coloring in the Green Hornet book and watching it on tv, the original with Bruce Lee. Ah, what memories. I got a bunch more Dennis the Menace, Archie, and Richie Rich I didnt put up. Figured that was enough for one day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Thought this might jog a few memories Smile I had a VHS of Spiderman- Kicked ASS!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 pm

One of my all time favorite cartoon theme songs. We watch that show every day here. It's on Teletoon Retro at lunchtime.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:22 pm

I remember that cartoon from back then. Loved watching it. But I refuse to listen to it, I dont need that stuck in my head the rest of the day. lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Chris- Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can. Spins a web any size. Catchs thieves just like flies, look out here comes the Spider-Man.

There it'll be stuck in your head now anyway. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 pm

HULK SMASH PAUL! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 am

Awesome Comics guys! Very cool variety Chris!

Paul - I can't believe you still have all of those Joe comics from your childhood collection! Mine were all torn up, frayed, and had nudity pics I cut out of my dad's Playboy's stashed in them! And those Semper Fi comics are awesome! I'm going to have to find some of those. Never even heard of those before! How many are there??
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:26 am

Hey Hoser. Yeah I'm happy that my Joe comics survived as well as they did. Never had any nudy pics hidden in mine. That I can remember anyway. Maybe I'll get a surprise one day when I reread them bounce .

As for Semper Fi. I looed them up. There were 9 issues in the series in 1988. Turns out I only missed the last issue. Have to track that one down now.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks D. I loved reading these cartoon ones when I was a kid, and just had to have them back now. If it wasnt nasty outside, Id kick back on the back porch and dive in on some today. Laughing

The Semper Fi comics have 9 issues for the set, you can pick them up cheap, $1 or less. Heres a couple site you can go to to check them out if you can find them on Ebay.

http://www.grahamcrackers.com/index.html

http://www.mycomicshop.com/

Hows the hand doing? Better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next