The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:17 am

Nice new stash and cool review Paul! Now I want to get my hands on some of those Penguin Pride and Prejudice bounce Smile
If it's even half as good as Killing Joke it'll be killer.

"You could tell me theres a character named Lollypop King Dingleballs in the Droids line and I'd have to say "Ok. Sure." -Me in chat Feb. 19, 2012"

I noticed you've started quoting yourself .... you know that's the first sign of madness, right? lol!

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

I noticed you've started quoting yourself .... you know that's the first sign of madness, right? lol!

lol! :buzzing: celebrate
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:29 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:

lol! :buzzing: celebrate

Paul- I fell into the abyss of maddness a loooong time ago. hehehe
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 am

Paul, have they said how long that run of Penguin is going to be? It's up to five issues so far?
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:57 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Paul, have they said how long that run of Penguin is going to be? It's up to five issues so far?

It's just the five issues. I'm sure it will be released as a TPB soon.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm

As you all seem to be shouting about Penguin: Pain And Prejudice It looks like I'm going to have to hunt a set down see what all the fuss is about? Laughing
And I am loving Winter Soldier the story and art all working together in that one.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 pm

DarthTad wrote:
Artoo_Detour wrote:

It's just the five issues. I'm sure it will be released as a TPB soon.

Thanks Tad. I'm curious to check em out now Cool

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:

You should know, youve been talking to yourself again. lol! All you guys need is another Paul in that conversation and Ill have to ask where Darrel is (Bob Newhart Show, by the way.).
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Just wanted to let all my comic fans here know, there is a new comics forum just started today that Im running. Come check it out, but guests wont be able to see any of the forums or topics excpet for the Marvel section. I want to cut down on the guest users online. Its called Alter Ego's Comic Corner.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 am

Chris_J wrote:
Just wanted to let all my comic fans here know, there is a new comics forum just started today that Im running. Come check it out, but guests wont be able to see any of the forums or topics excpet for the Marvel section. I want to cut down on the guest users online. Its called Alter Ego's Comic Corner.

great work Chris. I'll def check that out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Chris and paul thanks for starting the new site! cheers
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 pm

You're welcome Johnny. We wanted a place where we could talk comics without being talked down to. Like you were on that other comics site you told us about.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 542932_3760064353506_1033467418_3504338_2009782111_n

I have so many comics, every GI Joe comic from the 1980's, hundreds of early X-Men... here are just some that are laying around in the living room...

Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 Img_0410

Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 Img_0411

Mexican Disney comic:)

Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 Img_0412
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:12 pm

nice worlds finest and daredevil.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:36 pm

TishomingoSith some nice looking Comics there.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 pm

With a lot of new members on board, now is maybe the time for a comic book bump...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14