The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Here's the latest additions to the Hulk collection. They stowed away in the same box as the Joes I got from Chris J. I think the Red Hulk looks very scary and ready to kick ass. Hulk has always been my favorite and I think the collection is going to grow. Between this and the Damn Joes and bootlegs and IG-88 focus and comics and etc etc I'll need a bigger collecting area. Damn you guys and your enabling.

HULK SMASH!!!!!!
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 0036
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Paul #1, those vans are killer. I can see it now, I'll be hunting for days on Ebay looking for those things. Very Happy

Paul #2, those things actually look pretty cool now that I see them in a pix. I know you dont have to worry about the table falling over with them on it. Heavy things. lol! Oh, get ready for that Transformer thread you were talking about in chat the other night. Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Chris- They do look pretty cool. Thanks alot. I'll have to snap a pic of all my Hulk stuff. Just for fun.

The Red Hulk escaped and is trying to get me!!!!!!
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 0037
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
The Red Hulk escaped and is trying to get me!!!!!!
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 0037

You aint right. lol! Speaking of pix, did you ever find that one you were talking about last night?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Thought Id add a few more here of some of my fav Marvel Legends.

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Img_1729

Irom Man first appearence, Pyro, Baron Zemo unmasked variant, Hulk first appearance, Sabretooth on Canadian card, and Baron Zemo masked variant
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Chris- Love the Hulk one of corse. I have that one loose. Never saw the Iron Man one before. Want that one.

Gotta go Red Hulk is punching out a wall. Hey quit it ya little red bastard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Heres a small sample of the newer Marvel Universe figures. I got another 20-25 more plus the X-Men origins: Wolverine figures. Now to start on the Thor and Captain America ones. Be glad when they stop coming out with new ones. Very Happy

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Img_1733

Blade, Green Goblin, Sub Mariner, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel version 1, Ghost Rider (the newest addition to the family today),Black costume Spider-Man, Red Hulk (just for you Paul), Iron Man version 3, and the Guardian.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Lookin good Chris. I think these figures are some of the nicest Marvel ones yet. The Goblin looks sweet. Can't find any of these close to home. Even the Wal-Mart across the border in Calais doesn't/didn't have them. The Red Hulk is of corse the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Its real bad that Marvel can put out 4-5 different versions of Iron Man and Spidey, but miss out on alot of other great characters. Id love to see Conan, Howard the Duck, members of New Mutants and Generation X, to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Wow, Lots of cool stuff I'm just now getting around to look at...

Paul - The Alice Cooper comic is killer. That looks like the kind of stuff I went after as a kid. I was never big into comics except for GI Joe. I was more of a Fangoria magazine kid... Which is probably why I'm all screwed up now.

I've got some new series of SW comics and graphic novels but no vintage items.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Dallas- You don't need to show off vintage comics and stuff here. It's a comics stuff thread. We wanna see all your comic related goodies. Snap a pic and show it off.

I went to check my P.O. Box today and it turned out to be a very Hulk day :clap: .

I found these waiting for me. The newest issue of HULK. #39. I didn't think I'd like this new RED HULK thing but it's pretty good. A Mego Pocket Heroes Incredible Hulk. And a TPB of the Hulk Gray limited series. I'll be in the back yard reading up tonight.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 0029

Here's a closer pic of the Mego Pocket Heroes Hulk. I had one of these as a kid. This one has a little wear on the toes but so did my childhood one. I hope he and the RED HULK get along. My apartment couldn't contain the chaos.
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 0038
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Killer stuff Paul. Glad to see they arrived. That Hulk actually doesnt look to bad.

Dallas, like Paul said, Pony up, bro. We got to see some shots up in here. Show off the new stuff, it doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm

oke by populare demand , i dicided to take pics off my comic book collection , i just took a random selection of old en newer but still old comics

to be honest i dont even know when or where i got some of them lol

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0018

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0019

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0016

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0008-2

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0006

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0005

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0001-1
back side is cool on these ones
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0003

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0038

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0031

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0018

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0034

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0029

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0015
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Nice comic showings from everyone, this is catching!
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Jimmy those comics are the sh!t
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Paul thaking you for starting this thread it takes me way back! Keep the pix coming guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 am

Alright I have to share my pain. I've been walking around singing this damn song for WEEKS now. Along with the GI Joe theme posted in that thread. I loved this old Marvel show when I was a kid. The animation is pretty crappy by todays standards but I love it. i wish they were available in North America on DVD, but alas sigh. They are available in Europe in region 2 DVD format. I may have to buy a region free DVD player.

Listen to this and see if it doesn't get stuck in your head.

And heres the lyrics if your like me and have a bad ear for songs sometimes.

Meet the sulky over-bulky kinda’ hulky superhero. Altruistic and electrically-transistored superhero.
An exotically neurotic and aquatic superhero. The Marvel Super Heroes have arrived!
Super powered from the forehead to the toes. Watch them change their very shape before your nose.
See a cane-striking superhero change to Viking superhero. A humdingin’ real swingin’ shield-flingin’ superhero.
They’re the latest, they’re the greatest, ultimatist superheroes. The Marvel Super Heroes have arrived!

Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 am

Exotically erotic? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 am

This is more my style!

Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 am

Joe_O wrote:
Exotically erotic? Shocked

It does sound like that's what they're singing doesn't it? Very Happy The line aparently is "exotically neurotic " according to a couple of sources I've looked at. But it sounds more like "Exotically erotic". Maybe he really gets into the "Submarine Races". Shocked

I love watching old cartoons and picking out the contant that was put in for adults so they woldn't get too board while their kids had them on. Archie Comics are full of sexual innuendo. Even the Muppet Show has all kinds of adult themes through it.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

Wow can't believe how this thread has come to life! Keep it rolling everyone... some amazing stuff, it's like visiting a comic shop in the 80s lol!

Chris - the Marvel Legends moc are great, liking the newer stuff too especially that Green Goblin and Ghostrider.

Paul - some cool new Hulk items in the PO box for you! Congrats. The pocketsize Hulk is cool.

Jimmy - some awesome comics there, you're right the backsides of some of those XMen copies are very cool. Nice vintage translated 'Spinneman' and 'Groene Lantaarn' too!

Sith Noob wrote:
Wow, Lots of cool stuff I'm just now getting around to look at...

Paul - The Alice Cooper comic is killer. That looks like the kind of stuff I went after as a kid. I was never big into comics except for GI Joe. I was more of a Fangoria magazine kid... Which is probably why I'm all screwed up now.

I've got some new series of SW comics and graphic novels but no vintage items.

Dallas - I had a few Fangoria too. My mate was nuts over them - right about the time of such movies like Phantasm, Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm St. etc. Do you still have any of your copies? Fangoria was great.

I sorted through loads of my old comics today and grabbed a bunch for the thread:

DC Weird War Tales - I loved these as a kid, mad war stories crossed with horror/supernatural:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Weird_10

More DC horror/supernatural stuff:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Dc_gho10

Same style horror/supernatural but this time from Charlton Comics:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Charlt10

Some Marvel Defenders:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Defend10

Marvel various:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Marvel14

As a teenager I really got into 2000AD and Judge Dredd:
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Judge_10

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Judge_11

and Groo the Wanderer Wink
Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Groo_c10

and last but not least... and especially for Paul... I found my Hulk batters the feck out of a tank figure Very Happy

Hulk will smash tank!!! Raaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Hulk_s10
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 am

Paul #2 (thats weird doing that Very Happy ), those are right up my alley. Those horror comics are kicking, bud. I wish I knew which box mine were in. Got a huge selection of Marvel ones. Judge Dredd is by far one of my favs. After I sold off my old collection, the ones ones I kept were both #1 issues, Eagle and Fleetway. When I got back into comics a couple years ago, those are the first I went after, got the full set of Eagles again. Just something about that bad ass you gotta like.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 am

Paul- Some cool comics there. I loved the ones like House of Mystery and Ghosts etc. when I was a kid. I didn't have many of that type but read the ones I had over and over. I have the copy of Secrets Of Haunted House with the guy with the Voodoo doll on the cover somewhere here. There are a few Marvel sets from the 70s I'd like to get. The art in them is what really grabs me about them. Never was a big efenders fan when I was younger. Which you'd think I would have been since Hulk is in them. I think I have a couple of Groo comics here somewhere too.

And finally the Hulk Smashing the feck outta a tank is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Heres a small sample of what I got. I just grabbed what was on top of the pile

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 Img_1739

G.I. Joes Vs. Transformers II, Transformers Armada, Transformers: The War Within, The Pummeler (yes its a parody of the Punisher and yes the guns shoots kittens from it.), Night Force, House of Mystery, and Super Powers.

When I get a chance, I'll dig out some of the better titles I got.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:50 pm

those wierd wars covers look realy cool

ive got some judge dread strips my self , didnt realize they came out as comics aswell

like i prommised , here is a second selection of comics from my collection

as there are to many to take pics of at ones , ( down loading them at ones would take to much time)

hope you enjoi them, i also took a pic of some badman fig i have , specialy for chris ;-)

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0051

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0063

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0041

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0042

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0043-1

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0045

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0050

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0049

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0048

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0060-1

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0061-2

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0065

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0062

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0071

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0069-1

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0068

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 CSC_0058

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0059

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0053

Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 DSC_0054-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your comics stuff thread   Your comics stuff thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your comics stuff thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next