The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Hmm, nice Sears Jabba.. open it! lol!

Nice collection there Emiel. I'm building a special place for mine at the mo so wont be long before I can finally display my pieces where they belong!
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks ham. You'll be glad to know that I've carefully shaken it a bit and the stuff inside is moving around quite a bit. So there may indeed be no cardboard inserts inside. Curious.
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Curiosity killed the cat... well alomst did for me. Close shave! Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011   What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:19 pm

It's that time of year again! When we all look back on the year that was and look forward to the year that's approaching!

just thought I't would be great to review how everyone's collecting goals for 2010 turned out and what you are all looking forward to in 2011.

I'll start.

2010 - This is what I wrote in the RS thread last year.

RebelChris wrote:

I think I'm going to leave them pretty broad this year, and see what shakes out.

On the Rebel Commando side, I would like to add the last POTF Rebel Commando proof card to complete my run. And if I could find some photo art, that would be amazing! I would also like to add a first shot and an unpainted protomold.

I also noticed myself rekindling my love for the vintage movie posters in 2009. So I think I'm going to try and add a few more to the collection this year.

I had a small shifting in focus this year, so I'd like to see where that takes me in the coming year as well.

I'm going to continue to add to my display room and hopefully bring that further along this year. I'm also very much looking forward to a kick a** time in Orlando and finally getting to meet everyone.

Man, what an up and down year for us on a personal note. I don't want to get into it, but it was a disaster of a year financially for us. So collecting really took a back seat and slowed down incredibly! However, I did manage to add some fun new stuff this year. I picked up one of my grail pieces a Palitoy 65A as well as an Italian Import sticker RC. I also shook out some pre-production stuff that I need to pay for. Wink

I didn't pick up any new posters. Unless you count the one or two that I grabbed at C5, but they weren't really movie related. I did end up having an absolute BLAST at C5 and made some amazing friendships and some forged even stronger. I also moved a little more in my Jar Jar focus. Wink

A couple of things that happened this year that were completely unexpected. I found a new spirit for vintage loose figures, odd ball vintage SW stuff and animation art! Very Happy

Well... I think my number one goal is to finish payments and get these fun new key pieces home. I think I'm going to play it loose again on the RC front and see what shakes out.

As far as JarJar goes, I'm going to try and locate some more pre-production material. Namely from the first release of him. Stuff like first shots, painted and unpainted, proofs, EP's, etc.

I am also really, really going to try and finish my loose figure upgrades. Very Happy

And lastly, I am really excited to see where this animation art stuff takes me. It's been a ton of fun right now, and I can only see the bug biting even harder in the future.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Chris, your the only guy I know who admits liking Jar Jar and proud of it. My hats off to you. bow lol! Love to see some of that animation art of yours. I started slow with it myself.

It started off real slow since I was laid off from work until the end of June this year, but still managed to pick up some nice items along the way (piss off to those who say you can't collect on a budget and still get nice items for your collection Very Happy ) like the multipacks. Then got my renewed interest in all things odd ball and it was a landslide from there with some real nice items I didn't have before and a huge deal with Shane on RS coming in to finish off the year. Too bad I had to miss out on CV because I started the new job, but hopefully I'll make the next one or be able to make it over to one in Europe, which would be awesome as hell.

Continuing my hunt for vintage odd ball items and scoring some obscure pieces that haven't been seen before, continuing in the animation cells and try to get some nice sets up.

Continuing in the research on vintage magazines and start up the vintage SW non-toy website I want to do, which will take me forever to complete. Very Happy

Hopefully be able meet up with some of my TIG buddies somewhere to chat vintage.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Chris_J wrote:
My future plans for 2010 would be to start up again but I'm only sticking with figures, playsets, and vehichles this time. No more of the odds and ends stuff like games, cups, puzzles, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Cobra_SFX wrote:
Arse!!! after reading more and catching up on this hobby im getting major figures expansion ideas, doesnt this just sneak up on ya and grab ya by the bollox!

After the Ledy Emperor discussion im thinking how cool it would be to have 1 of each side by side (yeh of every damn figure!)

But im going to start with the Emperors of course Smile

Im also now fancying a nice minty complete kenner set (bit by bit).

Been eyeing playsets up too gawd where does it end What a Face

Unfortunately it ended when you started playing that stupid war game Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Chris, your the only guy I know who admits liking Jar Jar and proud of it. My hats off to you. bow lol! Love to see some of that animation art of yours. I started slow with it myself

PM sent! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Hard question for now as I don't always look that far ahead but ultimately I would really like to try and save some money and go for a few more pre production items

In 2010 I bought 2 proofs and a cromalin so that worked out ok Smile

Joe_O wrote:
I foresee 2010 being a slow year for me but I hope that in the next few years I decide on a different route and keep enjoying things.

Well it kinda was slow actually, even slower when you wait on things to be shipped to you all year long lol - And I decided right at the very end of this year to delve back into MOC with trilogos that should definitely keep me busy for a few years and I am enjoying the hunt loads! So that's 2 for 2 so far!

Joe_O wrote:
I think my long term plan is to work on a display room BUT that doesn't concern me now, I need to buy a house first lol!

Do have a display (not a room though), but don't have the new house yet Razz so I would say thats 2.5 out of 3 for me Very Happy lol

In 2011 I hope to land a few big tris whilst keeping the 8D8 figure focus in the background, adding important pieces if they come up for sale, I hope by Christmas 2011 I will have .... 50 different Trilogos.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Chris_J wrote:
My future plans for 2010 would be to start up again but I'm only sticking with figures, playsets, and vehichles this time. No more of the odds and ends stuff like games, cups, puzzles, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing

Yhea, what can I say. I'm like a crack addict, gotta have that rock. lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 pm

That made me laugh pretty hard Chris lol

On another note- it's a bit sad to see Rob and Chaz having such a desire to collect just one year ago and now to be almost completely out of the hobby.

I hope 2011 see's a return of old friends and let's hope we don't lose any more over the next year!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm

I agree with you on that Joe. Hope to see Rob and Chaz get the bug again and come back and that no one else decides to leave. I know its hard finacially for some to collect, but its always best to take everything slow and easy and savor the moment of getting something for your collection, no matter how big or small or what it is.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:05 pm

I really need to sort out my collection & catalogue it. We also plan on moving house by the end of next year so I'll probably start boxing everything up too Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:03 am

lol Chris at not getting any more cups, games, puzzles etc for 2010 lol!

2010 for me was really about becoming more serious as a SW collector (ie spending every spare penny I had lol).
I started to build my loose collection and along the way picked up a mini focus for Luke XW and XWing stuff which will now come to a halt as I completed most of the items I originally set out to get.
I also began a run of PIF Meccano adverts and picked up some nice oddball stuff.

2011:

1. Hopefully complete the loose run - need 14 of the last 17 + 7 regular figs. And also look for a cool way to display these.

2. Continue with PIF Meccano adverts run.

3. Pick up a few more oddball bits and pieces cheers

Good luck and happy hunting everyone else in getting the things you want for 2011 Smile
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 am

hansole wrote:
Well...

I think I will stop collection Star Wars or Action figures for that matter. When I first got in collection I would only collect the figures I had when I was a kid. After I got that collection I went over variations, MOC, MIB and had some focus collections. But every time I went back to the main collection and sold the rest of the collection. To be honest I planned on having a Cloud car pilot focus, but it's like I really don't get a sparkle any more. So I have desited to sell all my stuff but the main collection, I collected all the machines I had when I was a kid, all the beast and my GI Joes collection(which by the way also is a collection based on the stuff I had when I was a kid)
So my goal must be to sell my spare stuff and stop collection.

Cheers Michael

Well I have to say that I'm changing my mine from time to time.

I think 2011 will be very slow for me. But I will be collection some stuff after all, don't think I can resist. Smile

So I'm in to some army building, collecting some cardbacks, Adverts and the read along from different countries. I think they are cool. So bad news guys I not leaving just jet.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 am

shawn_k wrote:
I think most here know what my main goal will be for 2010 Wink

1. Finish the 62 coin set
2. Luke Jedi (ROTJ-A baggie, Lili Ledy loose figure/cardback, Palitoy MOC)
3. Early Bird Certificate

After scoring those items I think I will be mostly content with my overall collection. I imagine after that I will be able to focus all attention to Luke Jedi with the exception of one item that I will have to do some saving for which would be a early bird mailer with DT Luke.

Has another year really passed already?

1. Currently at 61 of 62. I almost made it.

2. I didn't really add anything that I listed there except for two Palitoys with one having an Italian sticker.

3. I picked this up early in the year and gathered all the paperwork to go with it.

I also added some great items that I thought I'd be searching for a long time for including my first foray into 2d preproduction. I was overjoyed to win a 65A Luke Jedi proof. It's the first proof card I've owned and happened to be my character. I always thought I'd end up picking a Revenge first just with how common they are. The other was the Force lightsaber cromalin that I just paid off. Another great piece of history into making a toy favorite.

On the mailaway front I also picked up two things that I'd been wanting for a while. The first was the Build Your Armies mailer and thanks again to those that gave me the lead in where I found it. The 2nd was finally a complete Young Jedi mailer.

Last but certainly not least was an ESB-D Blue Saber baggie Luke. This had been on my want list for awhile now and a couple popped up for sale early summer time. I kept losing out on them until I was able to work out a deal with one of the sellers.

1. Coins: Find that last one to finish the 62 set, Droids Boba to finish those, and a UDE coin for my protos.

2. Mailers: I hope to finally get going on the Early Bird mailer. If I can, I'd like to piece one together, but might consider buying a complete one if the price is right.

3. Luke: I'd like to finally refocus more time to Luke again this year. I still have a 79A that I'd like to get for Kenner and then start working on a few more foreign releases.

4. Display: I want to work on my display again by getting a few more cases made up and a few things framed. I'm quickly running out of room, so another display case or two might be in order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm

That is good to hear Michael.
Don't drag me into this stuff and leave me after i have been clean for 15 years lol!
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:18 pm

soren wrote:
That is good to hear Michael.
Don't drag me into this stuff and leave me after i have been clean for 15 years lol!

Well Soren I'm sorry dragging you in to this collection nightmare Wink 15 years that's a long time to be Star Wars clean.

Now do you have some goals for 2011.
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Hansole:
Well Soren I'm sorry dragging you in to this collection nightmare 15 years that's a long time to be Star Wars clean.

Now do you have some goals for 2011.

You shuld be ashamed by your self young man Very Happy

I must say that Gorge did a nice job of keeping me clean with Ja ja binks.

Anyway. What are my goals ? I like the hunt for the stuff that is the best thing right now. And geting some nice minty cards , boxes and baggies :-)

And like the rest of you guys . Just having fun while we help save them vintage toys and stuff from geting destroyed og eding in the bin.
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Chris_J wrote:
My future plans for 2010 would be to start up again but I'm only sticking with figures, playsets, and vehichles this time. No more of the odds and ends stuff like games, cups, puzzles, etc. The biggest thing is adding more to my Polish bootleg collection. If things go right, I'll have 38 more to add to it before the years out, that is if no one knocks me out of them. :nailbiting:

LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Great to read back over this thread.

I didn't really follow my plans this year.

Still haven't completed my film release MOC run.
I think this really is something I am going to get back into for 2011.

Picked up 1 or 2 Trems this year and a few Unarts but no other Bootlegs.

I've been sidetracked with costuming this year, but I finished the two I wanted to do now so my spending will be on Vintage again.

2011 :

Finish my film release MOC run (fingers crossed)
Pick up more 12/20 Back Pailtoys if any come up

Here's to a good year of Vintage collecting cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
burnsy wrote:

I think my new sideline is going to be foreign MOC, like Takara, Glasslite, Harbert etc.

Thats a side line i'd pay to see!

My goals for 2010 are -

Side Line - Pick a few figures (not many) and try and collect all the variants available. Im gonna go slow working through 1 figure at a time and have started with Dengar.

Main Goals (Nothing extravagant lol)

Continue collecting C8 - C8+ Tri Logos.

Pick up up C8 -C8+ MOC's any issue as long as they have clear bubbles and the price is good.

I also plan to pick up the following MOC's - Luke X-wing with a clear bubble (any card), Luke Poncho POTF or Tri Logo as long as the bubble is clear and pick up a nice Luke Stormie Tri Logo for my Luke display as well as loose Luke variants (all luke issues).

As it ties in i also plan to continue to build the resources on the main TIG site and hopefully help make this new forum a thriving vintage community Smile

I defo think setting some annual goals is a great way to move forward.

Jay

Well i went totally off the above the track lol (its probably better i dont make plans lol)

I did pick up some loose variants and even a few Vader bootlegs but my passion for MOC took back over Smile

Well i did manage to land a lovely clear Bubble Luke X Wing MOC!

I also picked up 1 or 2 Tri Logo MOC's.

Probably my best score of 2010 was landing a Palitoy 12 Back Vader which has been a grail of mine for many years.

I also landed an IG88 MOC again nice clear bubble Wink

The last 2 months has been all about display and and im 90% complete on the redecorating of my collection room pics will come in 2011 Smile

So for 2011!

Well im gonna take a side step from my usual MO i have a chance to land quite a significant Grail for me so im gonna focus on that its will probably mean some saving, maybe a payment plan and i may shift a few items out to raise funds but its something im defo going to aim for Smile

Beyond that i want to complete my collection room.

I have got into Original One Sheet movie Posters in recent months originally i was just going to put reprint posters on the wall but then i thought after years of building a genuine vintage collection it would be much cooler to finish the room off with framed One Sheets (Original Vintage SW Theatre Posters) I ve already picked up a couple and i have my target set on a few more Smile

Im also going to transition all my MOC's from starcases to acrylic (womble) cases to get the killer finish Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Hyver wrote:
Chris_J wrote:
My future plans for 2010 would be to start up again but I'm only sticking with figures, playsets, and vehichles this time. No more of the odds and ends stuff like games, cups, puzzles, etc. The biggest thing is adding more to my Polish bootleg collection. If things go right, I'll have 38 more to add to it before the years out, that is if no one knocks me out of them. :nailbiting:

LOL Wink

Its amazing what happens within a year, ain't it? lol! And now I have to add another thing for my goal for 2011, adding more animation cells and help in the research anyway I can. I need to go to rehab bad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Stolen from another site:

On Rebelscum DarthBerizing wrote:
Goals for 2010:

Same as I went into 2009. With no idea whatsoever

Well 2010 certainly seemed to be an interesting year. Since I don't anticipate buying anything over the next few weeks I can sum up 2010.

I started this year with a nice , mostly loose, collection mixed with polish bootlegs and a fairly nice MISB collection. Fast forward to now. I sold all my MISB , Polish Bootlegs, and now own only 3 opened figures TOTAL (VC Jawa, UZAY Vader and UZAY Blue Stars). I now have a complete set of "Proper U" Figures. A compete set, all "Unopened". I'm waiting for my baggie Blue Snaggletooth to arrive and then I'll get picks up. I did get some amazing foreign MOCs though. If you told me what my collection would be at the end of this year I wouldve said you're nuts.

2011 will probably be slow as I hunt for very specific items but as I've demonstrated my tastes and collection can turn on a dime so who the hell knows.

Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 pm

You sound a lot like me John!

My other goal for 2011 is to get Tim to finally do his limelight Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011    What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your future plans for your collection in 2010? / UPDATED - Reflection for 2010 and collecting goals for 2011

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next