The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Vaders walk into a bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

3 Vaders walk into a bar... Empty
PostSubject: 3 Vaders walk into a bar...   3 Vaders walk into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:59 am

Selling three of my vintage Vaders.

#1 is NM/M looks straight off the card, 100% authentic zipping cape and V4 Kenner rounded tip saber. $45

#2 is EX/NM, has some playwear: shoulder scuff, rubs on his chestplate, but his saber is dead mint, a Kenner V1 flat tip transition. Cape zips $35

#3 NM/M figure, VG saber, so the figure itself is very minty. His saber is faded though, lettered with "MM" on the hilt, and it might have been chewed on, but is not badly deformed. It's the proper length, just has some indents. Cape zips. $40

I have pics, pm if interested. I'm looking to sell for a fair market value, and these are extremely nice figures. I am very strict grading my own figures, and I count every defect, no matter how small. So, if you're looking for an AFA style grade, my opinion is #1 = 90+, #2 = 80, #3 = 85, but you can judge for yourself by the pics.

*IMPORTANT NOTE* Since I need quick sales, I have also posted these on EBay as well. The starting price for the 7 day auction is $5. The prices here are *cheaper* than the EBay "Buy It Now" prices I have listed. I don't want to appear shady, but EBay is going to take some of what I make, so I'm covering for that.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by Calrissian_Charm on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Vaders walk into a bar...   3 Vaders walk into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 3:54 pm

sales threads must have a price. you can always put what you think is a fair price and then put or best offer (obo) or some other such thing, but rules dictate a price must be added.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: 3 Vaders walk into a bar...   3 Vaders walk into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Issa fixed. Mesa bombad sorry.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: 3 Vaders walk into a bar...   3 Vaders walk into a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Calrissian_Charm wrote:
Issa fixed. Mesa bombad sorry.

Bryan, quick. The ban hammer.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Vaders walk into a bar...   3 Vaders walk into a bar... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Vaders walk into a bar...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1