The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 6:51 am

Cool lineup there JabbaWookie  cheers

Quote of the week so far...

v v

TheJabbaWookie wrote:
Sorry been watching too much Stranger Things - added them in the upside down world. Hopefully ok now.

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Yep on series 2 and itching to watch Ghostbusters now after another nostalgia trip down memory lane...
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:08 am

nice Jay cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 9:42 am

Thought I’d add a pic of my latest PBP acquisition- my Caramel Boots Luke Bespin Very Happy
Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 B415f810
Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 885bde10
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm

very cool cheers
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 11:23 am

Picked up these 3 bad ass muthahubbards recently. Three different skirts. Javi has visually confirmed two of the skirts and the 3rd has a second side that is almost as shiny as the other, which I’m told on FB is another variant and the only one UKG will grade as a YPS with action force gun? Hope to get them all validated in person if I can get down to a Farthest From in the U.K.
Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 A158e010
Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 B9551610
Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 2ff69610
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 11:36 am

Very sweet! I've been on and off eyeing up a Hoth Trooper, but some of prices... Ay! Especially people trying to sell loose "YPS." As I understand, there's almost no difference in figures, and the gun can be obtained otherwise. It's not worth what some are asking, for sure
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 am

Yes can be extortionate. Fortunately I managed to pick the mintiest one up for under £30; I picked up a PBP Tie Fighter Pilot, PBP Lando Calrissian, imperial Stormtrooper (all without accessories) but for under £30 on FB whichwas a bargain! And got a rifle and skirt for around £15. And the unverified one with the skirt with two shiny sides has been in my collection for years and I didn’t realise it was PBP with smooth Deleted Coo and thought the skirt was Repro but now I’m thinking it maybe kosher. Happy days
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 7:34 am

smooth deleted troopers are a euro variant not pbp
Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 am

@hellhippie PBP are scarred, a single and double scar versions, correct?
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Calrissian_Charm wrote:
@hellhippie PBP are scarred, a single and double scar versions, correct?

yes , there are lots of scar variants on him . maddening :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 10:35 am

hellhippie wrote:
smooth deleted troopers are a euro variant not pbp
I’ve added a close up of the Coo. It’s definitely the smooth Deleted Coo. Only it smells just like the PBP variants. Was it made in the Spanish factories with the same plastics?Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 F0ac7c10
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 2:40 pm

hmmmm unsure
that looks a bit scarred . notice the 8 is partially missing .
strange . if it smells like a pbp then its a pbp .
i'll go take a wiff of my smooth deleted snowie now .
as far as im aware only pbp produced figures have that smell geek
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 2:57 pm

This is the smooth Deleted Coo on Wolff’s site, but though part of the 8 is missing, mine looks to have more of a scar and maybe isn’t what you call smooth Deleted. Like you say it’s hard because there’s so many fecking scar variants. There’s 9 scarred out or rough Deleted on Wolff’s site alone!Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 8ae80310
Back to top Go down
TheJabbaWookie
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
TheJabbaWookie

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am

Picked up a dark boots variant to go with my chocolate Boots. Javi reliably informed me it was the chocolate Boots variant and not the caramel boots one. I was getting them confused as I thought there were only those two, but now I know there’s a few more to collect!

Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 Adbf9a10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?   Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there an article or list anywhere detailing the scarcity of POCH and PBP figures?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2