The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of figures that have neck posts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaffleman
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

List of figures that have neck posts? Empty
PostSubject: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:28 am

Hey, just out of curiosity, I am wondering if anyone has compiled a list of which vintage figures have neck posts?

Like for an example, I had a vintage brown haired Bespin Luke from my childhood collection who through years of battle lost his legs. Years later I bought a spare yellow hair bespin luke with a good body and figured out it was easy to pull the head off one figure and transplant it over the other. Voila 2 lukes in my collection.

I also mixed up my childhood Rebel soldiers and commanders a bit by swapping heads for variety until one day I snapped one of the soldiers head posts clean off so I've been reluctant to mess with my figures since, i also broke an Imperial gunners head who didn't have a post but he was broken anyway and was worth the risk.

Thye ones i remember with iterchangeable heads were
Klaatu
Rebel Soldier
B Wing Pilot
Imperial Commander
ATST Driver (put the Imperial Commander head on this guy and you have an instant scanning crew member)
Rebel Commander
Nien Nunb
Luke Bespin
ATAT Commander
Black bespin Guard
Endor Rebel Soldier

If anyone can add to the list that would be great. I have a few non mint figures i'm selling but if I can mess with their heads may make a few customs out of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:38 am

As far as I know only SW figures have necks attached to their heads.

EDIT: there does seem to some exceptions- IG88 may have it's neck & head as one.

Last edited by aussiejames on Thu May 23, 2013 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:13 am

Im pretty sure general madine has a head you can pull off, i have a hard copy madine head from the earth, with number 2 written on it, i happened to see somebody elses madine head from the earth that he had put on a stock body for display, he told me it was easy to pop the head off and put the hard copy one on to display.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:24 am

For those popping & swapping heads please 'mark' them some how it DOES matter to some people if they get sold off at some point Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

PostSubject: Re: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Jawa's don't have a neck post. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:32 pm

jedi_rebel wrote:

I got an armless and legless jawa caught in my throat as a kid in the lounge room of our house as a kid, i nearly choked to death, it was scary, my mum had to put her finger down my throat and get it out to save my life, and a few years earlier i got a wine bottle cork caught in my throat too that she had to do the identicle thing with, just amazing stuff, i was a weird kid with a few issues.....
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Aussie Fortuna wrote:
jedi_rebel wrote:

I got an armless and legless jawa caught in my throat as a kid in the lounge room of our house as a kid, i nearly choked to death, it was scary, my mum had to put her finger down my throat and get it out to save my life, and a few years earlier i got a wine bottle cork caught in my throat too that she had to do the identicle thing with, just amazing stuff, i was a weird kid with a few issues.....

so your the kid that ruined it for the rest of us ... I knew some day we would find you What a Face

List of figures that have neck posts? Thcay711

Just think of how many more rocket firing Boba Fetts there could be lol!

List of figures that have neck posts? Thcagy10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of figures that have neck posts?   List of figures that have neck posts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of figures that have neck posts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1