The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Answers and winners are posted in the first post!!! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Damn. I was gonna have a corellian brandy in mine as well lol!

Congratulations to all the winners !!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Congrats to the 7 winners  :clap:  cheers   celebrate

Thanks John for putting on this fun compo! Thanks to Lenn for coming up with a great SW art piece, and thanks to Bryan for supplying such neat and unique prizes  cheers
Back to top Go down
shanester
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
shanester

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:27 pm

So close... Congrats to the winners. Great contest.
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:27 pm

celebrate bounce celebrate bounce celebrate bounce celebrate bounce celebrate

Thank you so much, can't wait to use it.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Congrats to the winners. If you have not sent me your address please do so. I will send out a pm shortly to remind you.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:58 pm

Congrats to all the winners :clap:
Especially pleased for Bill Very Happy well in mate cheers
Thanks for a great comp John/Bryan/Lenn cheers

What was the prize :scratch:

Last edited by Nico on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:59 pm

killer , cant believe I won ... thanks john and everyone involved for putting this on !!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:02 pm

For the guys who are in the Uk, the prizes are going to a central point and will be forwarded from there. Hope you guys like the prizes and think they were worth the wait on the reveal.
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Longshot

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:23 pm

Wow, can't believe I'm one of the winners. Cool.
Great contest, folks.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Is that across the banner supposed to be a late April fool :scratch:
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Nico wrote:

It's been up all day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
Nico wrote:

It's been up all day!
Sorry, shows how much attention I am paying lol! doh
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Nico wrote:
Congrats to all the winners :clap:
Especially pleased for Bill Very Happy well in mate  cheers
Thanks for a great comp John/Bryan/Lenn cheers

What was the prize :scratch:

Andy can you see my photos on the previous page?  It is a custom shot glass.  I can see them on my iPad, if anyone is having trouble seeing them though let me know. Very Happy

Also hope a lot of you guys who guessed here will stick around and give us a chance.  TIG is an awesome place to be (most of the time). lol!

Last edited by trappedtexan on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Symes
New User
New User
Symes

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:24 pm

This is great, I never win anything!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:46 pm

If any of you guys knows darththomas or jackaroni let them know they have a pm. I need their addresses ASAP to determine how many of these I am sending out to the uk.
Back to top Go down
Thall Joben
New User
New User
Thall Joben

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 3:29 am

Thanks a heap to TIG for running this comp. Really good fun. I love little community spirited things like this.

Well done to those who won. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:50 am

Just want to add Congrats to Teek and Hellhippie well done guys!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And i forgot to say thanks to the TIG team for all there hard work and effort coming up with the ideas. And also a big thanks to Bryan without him there wouldnt be any unique prizes!! Great job guys Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:10 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
If any of you guys knows darththomas or jackaroni let them know they have a pm.  I need their addresses ASAP to determine how many of these I am sending out to the uk.  

@darthberizing

Do we know if these two where from facebook or have an email contact? Just trying to tie up the loose ends. The delivery of the prizes to the guys outside of the us will be slightly delayed as I am gathering other things that need to go to the delivery point. They will probably be set back about a week or maybe a little bit further than originally planned. The stuff for the US will ship out this week on Monday or Tuesday when I get to the post office. If you won, you will get your prize just give me time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 3:27 pm

Congrats to all the winners :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:17 pm

cool! congratulations to all the winners! crazy all first 21 were in their. i didnt expect that! well played! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lenn_Guy
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Congratulations to the winners !!  bounce   WOW great Prizes.   cheers

And thanks to all that guessed, so many good guesses.  

Fun to see everyone having fun with my Pickle Jar of figures.

Lenn
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Still need to get a hold of darththomas and jackaroni.  If anyone knows them or contact info for them please tell them to get a hold of me.  

I haven't run it by the others but I assume we will give a certain time frame and then the prizes will move on to the next runners up. It has been a few days already.
Back to top Go down
darththomas
New User
New User
darththomas

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 5:24 am

Wow!! I actually won something
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Jackaroni, you have 24 hours from this point to get into contact then we move on to a runner up. If anyone knows him or knows how to get a hold of him please let him know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next