The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 10:11 am

Okay, got everyone's guesses logged! Just an FYI, you can't edit guesses. So whatever I log first is it. Obviously if you didn't answer a question you can go back and add it, I just mean changing 40 to 41 or something.

@longshot asked about listing who we thought was in there. I'm very curious to know!! Feel free to give your thoughts!!

I'm also going to throw this out there. All of the figures in jar, how many figures are muliples? 9 Klaatus? 3 Luke Farmboys? Perhaps a gaggle of Gammoreans?

If you've only posted here, go check out the rest of the forum and be part of the community! There's more than Facebook out there gents!!

You'll find this to be a welcoming forum with a great deal of knowledge. And we respect each and every member as equals. So post up you uneducated, FB zombie walking meat sticks!!! (oh crap......................)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:04 am

This is a great game Smile i wrote mine down when i guessed and still have the paper- so heres who i think is in a pickle lol!

Max rebo,emperor,2-1b,obi,ree yees,scout,bib,chirpa,yoda,ug,greedo,squidhead,dengar,at st driver,hammerhead,madine,snaggle,leia org,R2 peri,4-lom,luke bespin,death droid,han carb,emperors R/G,wicket,weequay,Fx-7,8D8,chewi,veers,jawa,luke x-wing,rebel commando,lobot Cool ,leia bespin,han bespin,walrus,nikto,lando bespin,bossk,lumat,ackbar X2??,R2 solid,bespin guard,lando general,prune,luke jedi,rancor,hoth stormie,gam guard,klaatu skiff,tusken,nien nunb,B-wing,luke FB,luke hoth.....and thats all i can see.

total 59 (my guess was 64 added 5 for the hidden middle ones :scratch: )

and then the rest of my answers i think i added 1 to the total just in case!

I hope somebody gets it exactly right that would be cool Very Happy good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:37 pm

Come on with some guesses guys. We may reveal the prize soon, but in the mean time remember it doesn't cost you anything to help celebrate the sites birthday. cheers
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: well happy birthday then! to the site!   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:07 am

so how long has this place been here? i found out about this from site from a local collector a few years ago or so. (time flys!) i checked it out back then but never posted much but did look around on and off. happy birthday to the site! :drumroll:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:21 am

7 years. That's why we are giving 7 gifts. This is kind of a special birthday because we turned 7 at/ around the same time that episode 7 came out. Lots of 7s. phew lol!
Back to top Go down
bob18
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:03 am

trappedtexan wrote:
7 years. That's why we are giving 7 gifts.  This is kind of a special birthday because we turned 7 at/ around the same time that episode 7 came out.  Lots of 7s. phew lol!

aah i see then! lucky 7!!!! 777777 Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Come on with some more guesses.  You guys feel free to share this on Facebook groups your part of also.  The more the merrier.

@darthberizing do we want to reveal the prize yet?
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Gam Guard

Last edited by Nico on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:07 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Come on with some more guesses.  You guys feel free to share this on Facebook groups your part of also.  The more the merrier.

Make them sweat it out lol!
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:04 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
trappedtexan wrote:

Make them sweat it out lol!
I've lost about 2 stone sweating lol!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Just a few days left to enter into this. Get your entries in while you can.
Back to top Go down
Alexh909
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!!   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi, here are my guesses

1) 60
2) 14
3) 9
4) 3
5) 8
6) 7
7) 79

meeting
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:54 pm

1-77. Seventy seven lol!
2-24
3-10
4-5
5-8
6-22
7-80

Last edited by Nico on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:10 pm

One more day!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Bum bum bummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Get your last minute entries in so you can possibly win a really cool.....exclusive item. lol! Thought I was going to give a reveal didn't you? I am sure John will show it.......in time. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 am

Whats the prize, whats the prize!!!!!!!!!!!

When are the answers being revealed????

Soooooo excited Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Any last minute entries?

@darthberizing

Not sure what time John may have in mind for closing the entries. If you have any desire to enter get it in now.

Back to top Go down
Richie Gibbo
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 6:37 pm

1) 52
2) 13
3) 8
4) 2
5) 8
6) 5
7) 64

Good comp again Johnpaul, good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:22 pm

For you new guys, look on the previous pages of this thread and you can see a link to our introduction thread. Feel free to hit that up as well as any other threads you want to participate in. We always enjoy having new guys around who like the hobby as much as we do. cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 9:31 am

@trappedtexan let's show the prize!

I'm going to give us until 3pm EST and then we'll reveal the winning answers. I will say there is still opportunity to win!!! We have 4 of 7 correct answers................but I won't say which 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 9:58 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
@trappedtexan let's show the prize!

I'm going to give us until 3pm EST and then we'll reveal the winning answers. I will say there is still opportunity to win!!! We have 4 of 7 correct answers................but I won't say which 4 Smile

Here they are.

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 Image29

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 Image30

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 Image31

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 Image32

Here are the pics of the finished product.  It is a play on a recruitment poster that says he can't do it alone, I changed it to we because TIG is a community project with many contributors.  I put the protecting the Galaxy since 2009 b/c we are protecting against reproductions and 2009 is the start year.  Hope you like them.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:16 am

cheers cheers cheers

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:35 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent prize :clap: :clap:

Who is the 4 winners??? i cant handle the waiting, i am trying to contain myself but if i dont find out soon drinking2 im gonna hit the bottle!!

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:48 am

Lobotic wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Excellent prize :clap: :clap:

Who is the 4 winners??? i cant handle the waiting, i am trying to contain myself but if i dont find out soon drinking2 im gonna hit the bottle!!

I'll reveal the answers and winners at 3!
Back to top Go down
Hajas
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:16 pm

1) Total Figures in the Pickle Jar - 70

2) Total figures from the first 21 - 21

3) Number of Luke, Leia and Han's (all versions) - 9

4) Number of Ewok's - 2

5) Number of Droids - 5

6) Number of Character's who list The Empire as their employer (Bounty Hunters are Self Employed) - 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++   Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !!  We're in a pickle!!  ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Gunnery 7 for 7 Contest !! We're in a pickle!! ++ANSWERS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCED++

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next