The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
I'm totally up for seeing it again actually Smile I wasnt that bothered about Ren removing the helmet tbh and at times it made sense to do so.

The main thing that bothered me was his personality change with it. Mask on was a bad evil guy similar to vader, mask off was a whiny idiot like anikan. This may have been intentional to show he wasn't completely evil as he does say something like I feel the pull to the light to the vader skull. Either way, I did enjoy it, just thought that there were plot holes in it. I would be up for going again (without my kid next time so I can pay more attention). The theater we went to did have a neat display deal in the lobby and I got some photos, I will add them in a new response in a second.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 20160113

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 20160112

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 20160111

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 20160110

The theater we went to had this giant sleigh with vader in it that was being pulled by two taun tauns and an atat. Couldn't pass up the photo op for my kid being a goofball. I don't know if he was supposed to go sit on it, but no one stopped us.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:13 am

trappedtexan wrote:

The theater we went to had this giant sleigh with vader in it that was being pulled by two taun tauns and an atat.  Couldn't pass up the photo op for my kid being a goofball.  I don't know if he was supposed to go sit on it, but no one stopped us.

If no one stopped you, then it's legal.

..Those are the rules! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 10:18 am

It's all legal until you're caught!

I went low budget and actually watched TFA in my basement!! Got a broken projector and got it working, bought a $2.50 shower curtain, then Frankie found a terrible bootleg online. However, it was AWESOME!!

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 12592459_10207494224489968_3221009781225489838_n

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 12631328_10207494223809951_6278499026266143071_n

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 12654171_10207494224249962_1708844263041262057_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 11:11 am

That would have been a cool option also John. Because I had my kid he was pretty consistent wanting popcorn, candy, soda, bathroom trip, general squirming that 7 year olds do. I knew it going in, but it took a lot of the attention from the film so I didn't see some things enough to really dive in like some of the theories I have read about. It was a good experience because I wanted him to see it and enjoy it as a star wars film like I had in the past. He has watched some of the films at home, but not all. He likes star wars because I like star wars; as opposed to he likes it because he likes it I think (if that makes sense).
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Good photo op Bryan, your son looks like he's having fun on that Imperial sleigh  cheers  

Had to look twice at John's pic of the projector  thinking especially with the pic of Finn underneath it..

DarthBerizing wrote:

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 12631328_10207494223809951_6278499026266143071_n

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 12654171_10207494224249962_1708844263041262057_n

The projector reminded me of Finn's stormtrooper helmet somehow.

Stormie Smiley

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 Projec10
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:20 pm

He did have fun. In the pic with the atat you can see he is running across it to get in place to the front. He is the blur on the left. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!   Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode VII The Force Awakens - your movie thoughts - ATTENTION - SPOILERS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3