The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit??? Empty
PostSubject: Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit???   Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:02 pm

just wondering if the bib on ebay is legit ? anyone seen it? if it is it seems pretty exciting to me as I know a legit one is hard to find ...
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit???   Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:23 pm

If it is the one that is the same seller of the removable rocket fett from a week or two ago then I don't think there are enough pictures to definitively tell. This seller hasn't sold any other rare ledy items then suddenly has a supposed removable rocket fett, and now a jawa and the burgundy bib fortuna. But looking at all the other items he has sold that were Star Wars were Kenner lots. In the fett auction you never see the side of the rocket that would indicate sonic welding you can tell the rocket is posed purposely to avoid that. The same with the bib. The coat isn't opened to see the arm area, just enough to let you see the inside of the coat. The figure and staff and belt all appear correct, but they are common if you count those parts alone as every bib figure, belt, and staff were the same. I am not going to say that the piece is legit or not, but for sure would need better photos to make determination.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit???   Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:40 am

that's what I was thinking but it is at 355 as of last night and counting , I was hoping that it was real but the pics (as always Evil or Very Mad ) are cleverly posed . such bs sometimes trying to locate such a rare figure .
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit???   Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:42 am

Bill, I didn't read this right as you can see from the rs thread. I was thinking burgundy ledy not red preproduction. I haven't checked out the preproduction red one, but Oli says it is fake and I trust him as he is a very knowledgable preprod guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit???   Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Cape Bib Fortuna on ebay legit???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1