The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
exactoy
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. Empty
PostSubject: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 am

I have recently posted a burgundy cape bib on ebay as a part of sadly unloading my proud collection. I would like to thank the TGI users to inform me that I have poted a very good fake cape bib.

This is a constant learning hobby. My rep on ebay is important to me so I have ended the item early. sorry to all bidders locked on it but I am sure you did not want a repro cape bib.I will relist the item with the proper description this thursday with my complete potf collection of figures and coins.

Once again , thank you to the TGI users that go out of there way to protect buyers and sellers in this most awesome vintage collecting.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 am

Kudos to you for ending the auction. Those capes had many people fooled. Good luck with your remaining sales- I've got my eye on a few & a few figures already won Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:27 am

Thank you, you did the right thing.

+ point for you!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:20 am

Way to go! Good luck with your sales Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 am

I have to say: You really have some balls (in a postive way)! You joined here questioning the watch out on your Bib. You accepted the answer and did the right thing. And you also asked for a problem with an already sold figure...and did also the right thing!

Sellers of the world....have a look at this guy!! a hundred thumbs up!!

You could have just tried to get your money back. You are at least also a victim. Nobody forced you to join here.

Welcome ...a very warm one....and enjoy the site!!

KUDOS

Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:46 pm

+ some more kudos to you for doing the right thing. bow

Oh and welcome
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:56 am

Man you should be proud of yourself. You did the right thing! I have been fooled several times, I wish the seller would have be as honest as you! :clap:
Back to top Go down
exactoy
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm

thrill of the find is the best part of collecting !! I am just upset that I was staring at a fake bib cape this whole time. It all has value but its not about the money if you are screwing a passionate collector on purpose.

It is OK to be wrong about something. It is what you do about it when you know better that makes you a man!

No regrets, Exactoy!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 am

Nice one mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.   burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

burgundy cape bib fortuna fake cape.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1