The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revised and current needs...these guys can be in nearly any shape..look inside!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Revised and current needs...these guys can be in nearly any shape..look inside!! Empty
PostSubject: Revised and current needs...these guys can be in nearly any shape..look inside!!   Revised and current needs...these guys can be in nearly any shape..look inside!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello hello. Thanks to Burnsy, these are now my current needs: (BIG thanks again man, very good of you! cheers ) These guys dont need to be 'high grade' or anything of the sort, just please NO loose-swinging limbs or heavy paint wear. I cant believe I'm getting so CLOSE to a set after all these years! C'mon guys, it's help out a yank week on TGIF!!

ESB-

Bespin Security caucasian
IG-88
Luke Bespin
Yoda*
Leia Hoth
Rebel Commander
R2-D2 Sensorscope
4-LOM*
Two limbs for C3-PO
FX-7

ROTJ-

Bib Fortuna
Logray* (If I recall, he's the butterscotch Ewok in the bully stance)
Wicket
Lumat
Paploo
R2-D2 w/Pop-up sabre
Sy Snootles
Max Rebo*
Droopy McCool*

* = denotes figures that I'd prefer to have in quite GOOD shape as I am very fond of them. I had Sy as a kid, but never the other two, and I have ALWAYS wanted those two, such GREAT sculpts and some of my favorites of Jabba's cronies. (I'd LOVE weaponry and their instruments as well, but I'm not gonna push it! Razz ) As a matter of fact, Droopy kinda reminds me of how my ex-wife looked upon leaving the shower! lol!

Thanks for looking guys, and remember: When you think loose SW figures, think ONSLO from the show Keeping Up Appearances and you will think ANDRE!! drinking2
lol

Regards,

Andre
Back to top Go down

Revised and current needs...these guys can be in nearly any shape..look inside!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1