The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Donation sent. Hope things are looking up now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:12 pm

cheers Another day closer to drawing and another entry. No matter how the drawing goes everyone comes out a winner here. Those who donate get the satisfaction that they helped a really cool couple through a rough time. Let's keep going strong here. :clap:
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Donation made for a worthy cause,best wishes to the Gillis Family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:50 am

count me in,donation sent and best wishes to the both of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Another day closer. :buzzing: :buzzing: :buzzing:

Get those entries in so you have time to sit back and enjoy the drawing.

John, are you going to video the drawing? Would be cool to see and might shed some light on the Empire State Collecting club as well. Don't know who they are, but found a cool blog article about them. (hope this is them)

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com/tag/empire-state-star-wars-collectors-club/
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 am

One more day until I win this case..........I mean until someone wins this case. :cool laugh:

Let's get those last minute entries in.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:02 pm

donation sent, good luck everybody!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Donation sent, Best wishes Larry and Crystal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobbybobs
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:30 am

If I win the case I'm flipping it for sure Smile

Apologies for getting in so late with this. I used to be pretty engaged when it came to these kind of collector fundraisers but a few things burnt me out recently. No need to go into it here but I just want to make a point that JP has done a great point in pushing this. Well done to him.

And to Larry and Crystal - good luck and best wishes. You guys sound like absolute champions and it's great to see so much love going around on TIG. I don't post here much anymore but some of the guys here are among my best friends in the hobby Smile

I've shared this link on my blog and my FB personal page also.

Good luck and well done to all!

Christian
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Not sure what time the drawing will be, but good luck to all. Want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed. If you didn't get in with a donation in time for the auction, feel free to still send out a donation to Larry and crystal. John confirmed that a video was going to be made, but probably won't be a big thoroughfare. I don't know if the video will feature some of the collector club or not, but might be cool to meet some of those members.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Thank you to everyone who donated. We raised $1470 and one lucky doner will have the Vader Case shipped on Monday!! See below for the winning draw!!

https://youtu.be/ATlEKNJrkdY
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:16 pm

I want to thank you all for all the support you have given the out pouring of donations and blessings have been a huge help, I am truly blessed to belong to such a wonderful family here.

The stresses have been so great that I haven't been doing much of anything, but now I am starting to get back to having fun and helping out where I can, which includes doing events here in the city as both a star wars and now a super hero character all to support of the children's hospital.

Again thank you and Congrats to Jesse as well you are all winners in my book though Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:25 pm

First I would like to say thanks to John publicly (already said it in pm) for putting this on to help Larry and crystal.  Thanks to this, and other, great community(s) for showing support to a great couple.  What a cool thing that we raised the amount of money we did.  I should mention that other than entering in the contest I really had very little to do with this thing other than bumping it here, on rs, and on the super powers website as frequently as I felt I could without getting in trouble for to many bumps.  

Huge congrats to Jesse.  Hope this case finds a wonderful place in your collection.  

Biggest congrats to Larry and Crystal.  Larry is like family (you know that crazy uncle that is in every family lol! ) to some around here and I have had the great opportunity to get to know him some with my latest off topic focus.  He is a great guy and couldn't be more deserving.  I am sure I can safely say that the entire TIG family wishes both Larry and Crystal all the best and we hope that you guys know how much y'all mean to us around here.

I said it before, but everyone who contributed to the raffle really came out winners in this thing.  It was a pleasure to be included and be able to take part.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:33 am

I am also proud and honoured to be part of this community Smile
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:52 am

WOW! This case will be so enjoyed in my Vader collection!

I'm proud that we raised nearly $3000 for the Gillises, it's says so much about the collectors in our community. Well done everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
Thank you to everyone who donated. We raised $1470 and one lucky doner will have the Vader Case shipped on Monday!! See below for the winning draw!!

https://youtu.be/ATlEKNJrkdY

Apologies for my tiny donate into this round, but thanks to a figure sale last night on FB and the fact I hate numbers which aren't rounded off it's now $1500 Wink

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:03 am

Congrats Jesse. :clap:

And thanks to John for putting this great charity event together for Larry & Crystal. :clap:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:03 am

Well done Jesse on winning that awesome Vader signed piece for your focus cheers
Well done everyone who donated across many sites, sent best wishes, promoted and bumped, John for organising, and lastly... Larry and Crystal stay tough dudes Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:21 am

walkie wrote:

Apologies for my tiny donate into this round, but thanks to a figure sale last night on FB and the fact I hate numbers which aren't rounded off it's now $1500 Wink

Stef (and really everyone)

There are never "tiny" donations. Ever. Thanks for adding in a little extra for them.

Again , thank you to everyone who put something into the fundraising rounds. It makes me feel very good that we helped the Gillis' and I hope you all are sharing in that feeling. When people say that we are a collecting "community" or "family" the first thing in my head is that we help and support each other. That's what a community and family does.

Kudos everyone, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Amazing amount raised for one item. Once again good luck to the family.

Despite not winning it, it's great to see the prize go to someone with a Vader focus.

PS: I just sent an extra dollar Walkie. Wink

Roll on the next raffle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:42 am

Well done Jesse Smile
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:22 am

It has arrived!  A new centrepiece of my collection.  Cool

Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 Img_1410
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:53 pm

That is awesome dude now I have an excuse to go to Kelowna other then to hunt for ogopogo Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:52 am

Congrats Jesse on winning the signed vader case Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!   Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Darth Vader Figure Case signed by James Earl Jones! - Fundraiser for the Gillis Family!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2