The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

?bidding against fellow forum members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

?bidding against fellow forum members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?bidding against fellow forum members   ?bidding against fellow forum members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:41 pm

I think I'm on the same page as most people here. If I somehow knew another member wanted the same piece,I would probably concede to them, to keep the comradery I'm trying to develop on this site intact. Thats more important to me than the figure.
I doubt the situation will come up with me anytime soon since I'm mainly collecting the more common stuff right now, but I wanted to get an idea of how other people felt.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

?bidding against fellow forum members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?bidding against fellow forum members   ?bidding against fellow forum members - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Tank1252 wrote:
aussiejames wrote:
I know Tim & I had a gentlemans agreement to try and not bid against each other- which was great Smile It's always hard to let 'everyone' know what you are after. It does suck to pay more than you have to, and would realy suck to get something offered to you at a premium after the fact Evil or Very Mad It is just one of those things that will happen every once and a while, but I do know it is fabulous when guys look after each other.

HAD??? Is it off then?

...Gentleman???, na not me mucker!
NO it's still on, I'm just not buying much- especially on ebay so I know we're not 'competing' lol! & incomplete, played with Ledys I know don't meet your standards Razz
Back to top Go down

?bidding against fellow forum members

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2