The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:20 pm

affraid sick celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:06 pm

woo hoo !!!!!!!! You know where I will be Sunday night  cheers 

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Andrew11

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Funny_10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Walkin10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Funny-26
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Love the season 4 pic lol
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Oh man is this show ever getting good so what do you all think about the termits (Terminus) cannables. Thats what I think I love how it ended man they are screwing with the wrong man, I mean he killed a dude by bitting his Jug out. So whats your views on whats to come.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:05 am

That's the conclusion me and the Missus drew, that they where cannibals, the BBQ was a 'dead' give away Smile I've not read the books, too damn expensive, but afriend of my wifes has and he's forever putting hints on on facebook and he says that there is a family of cannibals in the books but that they've already been and gone by now.

The first half of season 4 was definately better than the later.

Have any of you watched the webisodes? They have done a mini,mini series in between each series. The first was called torn apart and is 6 episodes about the crawling zombie girl 'bicycle girl' who Rick shoots.
The second is called Cold Storage and is 4 episodes that explain about the missing family photo from Ricks house that leads him to beleive his wife and kid are still alive.
The third is called The Oath and is three parts, it explains about the 'don't enter, dead inside' written in the hospital.

Nothing flash but worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:00 pm

I haven't read the comics either but from what I was told Dale was suppose to die by the Cannibles at the church. BTW did anyone realise that Mary the first one the group sees at terminus is Denise Crosby Tasha Yar from star trek Smile.

I have seen all the web vids so far they are really good for knowing how events came about deffinitly worth watching.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 pm

arohk wrote:
Mary the first one the group sees at terminus is Denise Crosby Tasha Yar from star trek

Never noticed that! Hopefully her death will be better than on Star Trek..... which really wouldn't be that hard  Razz 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:23 pm

My wife and I think the folks at terminus are cannibals too - did you guys catch the quick scene towards the end ?

When Rick and everyone is running / being hearded to the train cars - they ran by a small area with a pile of fresh skinned human corpses lying in a pile - Rick glances over and see's it . It was very quick and if you weren't paying real close attention you may have missed it  What a Face 

during the fleeing scene they also go by 2 train cars stacked on top of each other and you can hear people crying for help - the train cars are Terminites version of a refrigerator  lol! 

We are pretty sure that the weird candle room / alter area is also tied to the cannibal aspect too - each person eaten is remembered and paid tribute in this room . Kind of a cult like religious twist to it - somehow a way for the Termite's to justify their actions  Twisted Evil 

just a few of our thoughts anyway  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:13 pm

That sure is a keane eye you got yourself there James I've noticed... but here's something that I noticed which you may not have noticed, on one of the train cars I noticed a notice that read... "if you notice this notice then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing"  :cool laugh: 

Think I'm going to watch them all again from the beginning beofre Season 5 kicks off.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 am

I am a bit of a late lagger concerning The Walking Dead and only started watching all seasons just about two monthos ago.

Yesterday we (An and I) saw the episode with the two little girls, Carol and Tyreese.
Personally, that episode was the toughest one sofar.....I really felt bad after what happened.... Shocked 

Still have to see the remaining two episodes of Season 4.
Curious whether the different Groups will reach Terminus, and what they will find there....(pls no spoilers for me, that's why I didn't read the other posts in this thread Very Happy ).

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Like Marco, I'm a little behind men, that's why I haven't read or contributed to this thread  Embarassed

I do love the show thou  Very Happy

And hope to catch up soon  cheers
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Nico wrote:
Like Marco, I'm a little behind men, that's why I haven't read or contributed to this thread  Embarassed

I do love the show thou  Very Happy

And hope to catch up soon  cheers

sounds like you and Marco need to call in sick for work someday soon so you guys can have a little Dead a'thon and catch the hell up  What a Face 

nothing is more important than the Walking Dead  lol! 

The Walking Dead - Page 3 2faf7110
The Walking Dead - Page 3 Tumbl139
The Walking Dead - Page 3 Walkin12
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 pm

James first off that photo of Maggie is creepy but hot Smile. I missed the skinned body's I must have blinked I did notice rick looking at something though that explains his reaction in the train car.

So guys for future note when we come to a safe area we send in a recon team first ok Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:40 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

sounds like you and Marco need to call in sick for work someday soon so you guys can have a little Dead a'thon and catch the hell up  What a Face 

nothing is more important than the Walking Dead  lol! 

James, don't be giving me ideas mate  lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:20 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 3 44269710
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:45 pm

so I now know a sure fire way to stop zombies dead in their tracks. Here is a good vid from youtube to show you how it's done Smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btb7y41vXng
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet or if you even want to.....

But it's the trailer for season 5 released today at SDCC

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Cool only 2 1/2 months away, I hope Abraham lives up to his comic book rep  study 
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:39 pm

me and my buddies big screen are ready to rock and roll for the shows
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 am

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Beth-w10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Daryl-10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Beth6

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Untitl10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 The_wa10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 B3vqbt10

Crying or Very sadSadCrying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:03 pm

I just watched the final one those bastards they killed hot Beth. I would be going back if I were Daryl as now he doesn't get to sleep with her as we all know he wanted to. Now if they kill Maggie that's it the gloves are off and everyone must die Smile.

Rest in Peace dear Beth you will be remembered well until another hot chick comes along to replace you then you will be forgotten like last nights news oops to late lol
The Walking Dead - Page 3 Wd10
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:00 pm

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Where_10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 The-wa10

The Walking Dead - Page 3 Wdpu1010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3