The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration Europe thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

Celebration Europe thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Celebration Europe thoughts?   Celebration Europe thoughts? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Wow...so I can fly into Deutschland free of charge anytime I want. Just over 3 months until Celebration Europe. The Mrs. asking me with a smile if Im going. Of course she's my translator but would not be joining me. My German speaking is horrible and mostly non-existent. Essen wiith thousands of SW lovers.

-Free Flight?
-Thumbs up from wife?
-Passion for Star Wars?
-Awesome Country in the Summer?

Dear Abby please help! lol

Comments and support is appreciated. This is a huge endeavor for me if I take it on.
:buzzing:

Last edited by SithLord2013 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Celebration Europe thoughts?   Celebration Europe thoughts? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:16 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Celebration Europe thoughts?   Celebration Europe thoughts? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:22 pm

With free flight and wife approval, I don't see the issue at all LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Celebration Europe thoughts?   Celebration Europe thoughts? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Whens there ever going to be a celebration Australia ? Rolling Eyes :scratch: They always leave us out because we are on the bottom of the world..... frustrated
Back to top Go down
sydling
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
sydling

PostSubject: Re: Celebration Europe thoughts?   Celebration Europe thoughts? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Aussie Fortuna wrote:
Whens there ever going to be a celebration Australia ? Rolling Eyes :scratch: They always leave us out because we are on the bottom of the world..... frustrated
But you got airplanes down under right? Stormie Smiley

Looking forward to CE2 but I don't think it will rank as high as the Orlando trip with the gang last year...Maybe I will remember more from this one though... :I am stupid:

Free flight and ok from wifey is a no brainer to me. Go, go, go!
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Celebration Europe thoughts?   Celebration Europe thoughts? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Anyone ride??? I have a decent Super Glide Custom that would easily finance any Lodging/ Travel cost( rail, car, taxi) /Souvernirs. Bear in mind I failed to mention the Flight would not be direct to Essen...it would be within 200 miles give or take. If I were to go...I'd have a couple empty suitcases Wink would have to be able to haul my catch back in something. 2 sets of clothes only...1 set to wear while washing the other Laughing

So I'm throwing in the selling of the Harley idea. I do Love to Ride but have been tossing the selling idea back and forth since last Fall. The thought of depriving my young kids of their Father doesn't settle well Sad already a couple of close calls due to drivers and have only lived around this populated area a year now.
Celebration Europe thoughts? Dscn1710

There's always a catch LoL It's never that simple...never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration Europe thoughts?   Celebration Europe thoughts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration Europe thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1