The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 pm

That is such a beautiful sight and yet such a sad sight, all at the same time. I don't know any of the real back story with you Joe (as in all the community shit), all I know is that you look a bit like Kerry king without a beard and have a piercing shop or something, so your obviously a totally awesome guy! I don't really collect bootlegs, but it does interest me, and your collection and knowledge has always been a fantastic refernce source.
At some points in life people change, I've just sold off a shit load of stuff I genuinely never thought I'd part with, but it's gone and I don't even care really, I've used the cash to help set up my tattoo buisness which is hopefully going to change my life for the better. You said this was for your house and shit, which is know doubt going to make your life better in some way, you can also maybe have some pleasure in knowing that others have probably financially ruined themselves to buy your stuff (I'm evil so that would be good for me).

I hope that you will still remain in the community with your amazing knowledge but either way I wish you all the best chief, with the sale and the future!

Regardless of everything, knowone can ever rob you of the fact that you had them all!

FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 Uzay_c10
Back to top Go down
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Joe

I know you have your reasons and are a man of strong convictions. I hope the best for you with whatever you decide. I do hope you remain in the community and remain active, even if the collection is split to the winds.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:36 pm

IF I haven't replied to your message yet, please give me a minute. I've been swamped by emails and PMs for the items I've listed, as well as items not yet listed. Let me sort out things and make sure of who asked for what first, and go from there. So please no further emails til I've sorted things out....please

MOST of the carded Uzays have folks lined up for them, about half of the loose are accounted for
and about 1/2 of the molds are also accounted for....and for those worried about the molds, and the potential for people to do bad things with them,...... I'm ONLY selling molds to collectors that I know personally, and know are ethical. My apologies to anyone that I don't know that has inquired about them. But this is my bowing out of the hobby and selling my items, not me telling everyone that's trusted me thru the years to go fuck themselves by letting items which could potentially be used to damage the hobby with reproductions go to unknown hands.

Thank you that have shown concern over these items
Cheers
J
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
....and for those worried about the molds, and the potential for people to do bad things with them,...... I'm ONLY selling molds to collectors that I know personally, and know are ethical. My apologies to anyone that I don't know that has inquired about them. But this is my bowing out of the hobby and selling my items, not me telling everyone that's trusted me thru the years to go fuck themselves by letting items which could potentially be used to damage the hobby with reproductions go to unknown hands.

Thank you that have shown concern over these items
Cheers
J

I have to say I am veeeeeery happy to hear that personally. I wish you all the best Joe. As said over Rs I really hope you dont regret this one day!

Cheers

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Jason Snaggletooth
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jason Snaggletooth

PostSubject: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds    FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Phew!!! Those moulds were a concern to me to. Hate to see them go into the wrong hands. Glad to hear that those will be in the right hands!!! doh
Back to top Go down
vin3po
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
vin3po

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:08 pm

I am also Glad to here that with the molds Joe

I hate reading the two biggest con men Scandal's I have seen (baggies & Hard copies) Evil or Very Mad for those wondering. Especially since it looks like nothing has happened to either of them although I am not so sure with the Hard copy Scandal am sure that is a long legal process. I know what I would have wanted to do if my funds Angry SW

I would hate for this to happen with another expensive part of the hobby.

Thanks

Vince

Last edited by vin3po on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:18 am

Wow, this is unreal. I would love to pick up something. Anything left?

Joe
Back to top Go down
electricdragon
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
electricdragon

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Sad to hear you want to get out of the hobby but there IS more to life than toys.
Good luck with the business and the sale.
Back to top Go down
http://david-hilf-illustration.com
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:07 pm

As asked...no more messages trying to buy til I've got things sorted out on the biggest piece. Pestering me does nothing more than make me want to pull the sale,and just broker the whole thing thru either Tom or Jordan. Patience, and everything will move along smoother....Thank you

J
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 am

The buyer on the Carded Head Man has been not responding to messages. He is a good friend, so I'm giving some time for him to finish the negotiations for final price on the item (as well as the other items that he's trying to get from my collection.

My apologies to those waiting anxiously to buy pieces from my collection. I'd prefer to have the money flowing in and the items flowing out right about now as well. I personally believe that this friend is intentionally trying to stall things,and it's getting really frustrating....

I just wanted to give an update.
Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am

Joseph_Y wrote:
The buyer on the Carded Head Man has been not responding to messages. He is a good friend, so I'm giving some time for him to finish the negotiations for final price on the item (as well as the other items that he's trying to get from my collection.

My apologies to those waiting anxiously to buy pieces from my collection. I'd prefer to have the money flowing in and the items flowing out right about now as well. I personally believe that this friend is intentionally trying to stall things,and it's getting really frustrating....

I just wanted to give an update.
Cheers
Joe

Maybe its a criptic sign from above to pull this thread and keep your collection Joe Twisted Evil :drumroll: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:48 pm

The ONLY thing that I'd take as a sign that I'm supposed to keep my collection would be if my true grail came up,and ended up in my collection.

J
Back to top Go down
Jason Snaggletooth
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jason Snaggletooth

PostSubject: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
The ONLY thing that I'd take as a sign that I'm supposed to keep my collection would be if my true grail came up,and ended up in my collection.

J

That's what we are all here to do, help one another build, and find stuff for our collections. I'm sure sooner or later, either we will find for you, or you will find that one grail piece for your collection.
Happy hunting and collecting.

Cheers, Jason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:01 am

Joseph_Y wrote:

J

What could that be? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Carded Polish Black Snowtrooper: check
Carded set of Uzays (incl headman): check
Carded set of polish 1.Gens: check
Carded warehouse set of Hungarians: check
Carded pingnosed Yoda: check
etc etc

hmmmmm.....!??!?!?!??!? What are you looking for?!?!?? Carded red polish Snowtrooper???? Bagged/packed polish originals/deluxe???

PS: I thought you had your "sign" already by completing your polish 1.gen set!! A true grail and every piece ended in your collection:

Joseph_Y wrote:
The last time a grail level piece (which was actually 9 grail level pieces...9 moc 1st gen carded Polish in 2 separate lots, but becoming available at the same time) came up for me. .....
.....I took less than I could have held out for for many of the items I sold, but in the end I was able to complete a set that it took me almost 17 years to finish(without pissing anyone off...amazingly enough). It was one of the proudest days I ever had as a collector when I assembled them all into one picture.

J
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 am

just an update for everybody interseted in this thread.as many of you may know i was supposed to be buying the headman and others.that is not the case anymore.so if anybody else wants it they can feel free to try and get it from those tight fingers Angry SW whack

daren
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Tight fingers.????..... I was going much lower than asking price and giving you first dibs on everything else. ALL I wanted was to finalize the price. Not even the time frame of the payments. Just so I could move forward here. Regardless....email sent, as I can't fathom why you put this on hold for as long as you did, only to back out over wanting closure on one piece before discussing others.....
Back to top Go down
Christian_Slade
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Christian_Slade

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:35 am

Joe, I met you at Celebration VI this past summer and it was you who got me started on collecting bootlegs. I picked up my first Mexican SA figs from you. I was so impressed with your knowledge and passion on the subject. I am sure you have your reasons but I hope you stick around. The collecting community is better with you in it. Take care, Christian
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianslade.com
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi Joe,
Hope you are fine dude FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 Icon_wink
May i ask whats left on the loose Uzays?i need some of them, i wil be very interested .
Thanks
Javi

Last edited by javiswspain on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Nothing has been sold yet. ALL of them are still in my possession. I'll  be offering them out once the rest of my collection has sold. Right now, I'm going thru extras, and my modern protos.... The modern protos, despite having a ton of hardcopys and even rotomolds, are slow selling....

Last edited by Joseph_Y on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Thansk for the reply Joe! to be honest i am glad you still keepting the Uzay´s in your amazing collection .If you have other items on sale to rise some funds ,  i would do the same Smile 
It must be really sad to see those Uzay go Sad 
Good luck with the sales!
Cheers
Javi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds   FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Uzay: Carded, Loose, and Molds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2