The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eastlosfinest
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!  Empty
PostSubject: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Hey guys,
hope you can help me out. im trying to get my hands on a head man, any condition, loose. and a bluestar, and any MOC UZAY figures. please leave a post or send me a PM. thanks.
Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Marcos, good luck with the uzays. That is sure a hard line to get into. Joseph yeglasius is the largest uzay collector around.......anywhere. He is here on tig. A couple of other guys who are uzay players are Mike Vogt(blue stars), Mete (turkdlit), Mikael(starwiz) . I think Mike and Mikael are on here but Mete isn't anymore. Mike and Mete both posted in that thread on RS. Go what it's worth in that thread I thought Mike might have been using sarcasm. I did not see mete's post prior to it being removed. Anyway these are the major collectors around I can think of off the top of my head. All of these gys have been around a while and have good sturdy reps too, so if you get to do a deal with them they are good folks.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
eastlosfinest
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:32 pm

thanks a lot, I appreciate it =)
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:17 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Marcos, good luck with the uzays.  That is sure a hard line to get into.  Joseph yeglasius is the largest uzay collector around.......anywhere.  He is here on tig.  A couple of other guys who are uzay players are Mike Vogt(blue stars), Mete (turkdlit), Mikael(starwiz) . I think Mike and Mikael are on here but Mete isn't anymore.  Mike and Mete both posted in that thread on RS.  Go what it's worth in that thread I thought Mike might have been using sarcasm.  I did not see mete's post prior to it being removed.  Anyway these are the major collectors around I can think of off the top of my head.  All of these gys have been around a while and have good sturdy reps too, so if you get to do a deal with them they are good folks.

Good luck

Mete and Mike where been sarcasm in that threat on RS and
both are good guys .
all the best and good luck on your hunt.

Last edited by Starwizz on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Sorry Maikel, I was spelling your name wrong earlier. I remembered all the letters just had them in the wrong order. :I am stupid:

Back to the intentions of the thread, Marcos good luck and since Maikel posted here now maybe you guys can connect over some uzay goodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!    WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: UZAY MOC!! HEADMAN LOOSE!! BLUESTAR!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1