The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES Empty
PostSubject: FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES   FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:57 pm

FS: UZAY variants.

-Chewie with orangeish brown,as far as i know this is harder to find than the reddish brown UZay Chewie.Comes with original UZAY weapon(estimation 1100€).Very nice plastic and paint condition.

-Tie fighter Pilot light grey variant, with a chip of plastic missing in the lower part of the torso from front,which barely can be seen.No weapon.(estimation 500€)

-AT-AT Driver Pale grey limbs and light red emblems.THe figure is bad sonic welded and have a chip of plastic missing on torso in the lower part from front.Otherwise good conditioned paint.No weapon.(estimation 500€)

I have added hypothetic individual asking prices if i decide to sell separately, however i am Looking to sell as a lot.

Asking 1500€( paypal gift or add the fees +4%).

Shipping registered included.

This price is firm.

PLEASE NOTE:
If you think the price is too low or too high, please let me know via PM, as i would preffer to keep this thread "clean" of value and rarity discussion.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Feel free to contact me at:

jruilopez76@gmail.com

FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES Img_5910
FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES Uzay510FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES Uzay8_10
Back to top Go down

FS:UZAY LOOSE FIGURES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1