The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarface1346
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Got me a ledy r2 recently also.
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Ac655146c64b83ffbc3dd51575c96de8
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 C318bd51dd19deb04e1e23c4bb723b07
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Generally Ledy R2s have slotted screw not philips head.
Back to top Go down
Scarface1346
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:55 pm

I thought the same thing but the coo matches and so does the 4 lines in the box on the sticker. Somebody along the way may have changed the screw is what I'm thinking as it looks in better condition then fig does, lol.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Just wanted to point out that OZIO's "SPECIAL REPORT: UNKNOWN AND RARE LILI LEDY FIGURES" in part 1 of this thread has lost all images hosted on photobucket. Sad
Haven't checked to see if other OZIO images are gone too, but that section is kaput at the moment. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:17 pm

psybertech wrote:
Just wanted to point out that OZIO's "SPECIAL REPORT: UNKNOWN AND RARE LILI LEDY FIGURES" in part 1 of this thread has lost all images hosted on photobucket. Sad
Haven't checked to see if other OZIO images are gone too, but that section is kaput at the moment. Crying or Very sad

I'm working on it, pictures will be up soon.
Sorry about this.

Cheers
Ozio
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:23 pm

OZIO wrote:
psybertech wrote:

I'm working on it, pictures will be up soon.
Sorry about this.

Cheers
Ozio
No worries man!

I hope it is easier than what happened with me and my Flickr account.
It was a little nightmare. I changed one tiny thing and everything was lost so I had to find all my images from scratch! They all were still on my Flickr account, in the same places, but every link/image name was changed!!!!!
I gave up on a few unfortunately. Sad

Good luck!!!!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Scarface1346
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Ok need more help, lol. Got me a ledy yoda today.  The figure itself is 100% ledy but I'm not to sure of the accessories. I don't find any marks on the walking stick that would indicate ledy and the snake looks very cheaply made and has alot of lines on the head. The cloak also looks very cheaply made is a dark moca color. I have included some pictures but please if you need more i will do my best to add them.
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 67b0c881fb7ac269d0d0c7966ff77f70
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 C44f8f336d2082878817d207853aa8e2
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 35049ad948a71214a6b63a15081f9344
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 63abce7c1f24af5a51bb5fa9cafe77c6
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 6404ceb38faa74b1d7cf35b5921a6ccc
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 01b5ea8ccdfb6e4030e0f661abac570e
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Cloak may be stained or changed color from age. I have a yoda cloak that is also darker than usual, not a ledy but a regular Kenner one. The cane doesn't look right to me. The ledy cane is a dark redish brown I believe. The snake pic is really dark and hard to see, but I think it is good. Has the circle mark under the head I think ( hard to tell), also can see the green paint transfer from the yoda holding it.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 am

The cane doesnt look right, make sure that the snake has a circle in the head ( sorry but I cant tell from those pics, looks like it has it but Im not 100%)
About the cloak, maybe is a little dirty... hard to tell.
Hope that info helps
Back to top Go down
Scarface1346
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Awesome trade today. Got a complete minty yoda ledy with all ledy accessories a ledy c3po(has broken foot but its lady) and a minty ledy storm trooper. Nice additions to my collection.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Hk_yod11
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Hk_yod10
snake & cane ( NOT Ledy colours)

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Hk_yod15
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Hk_yod12

Last edited by aussiejames on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 am

Hey James,

Interesting Yoda figure in a baggie with what look like Ledy accessories.

However, the Lili Ledy belt has no unique mould. Also Kenner has a belt with the same mould circles (ejector pin marks). Carlos told me so after I made the Yoda entry, so I changed the text accordingly.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p915-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1#Yoda

Dr Dengar wrote:

BELT:

The Ledy Yoda carries a belt which is easily identified by the mould circles on the small light saber (that silver ‘thing’), pouch and connecting ring. Keep in mind however that Kenner also used the same mould to cast belts, so the Lili Ledy belt mould is not exclusive to LL!. Probably the Kenner belt is slightly lighter brown compared to LL.  

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Dia101

Apart from the belt, also the cane and the snake of this Yoda baggie figure share the same mould as their Ledy counterparts, but the colour is clearly different.

This is an interesting baggie, with a Kenner figure having the LL counterparts of the belt, cane, and snake.

This baggie (ESB-a) was released with the special offer Darth Vader case.

Mark_Huber wrote:
Its an awesome score. I don't believe those are the baggies that come with the case. I completed my childhood case a few years ago and showed it on Rebelscum. You can see my limelight here:

Darth Vader's Case Special Offer Limelight  

Here is a pic of the figures that came with the case.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Vader-figures

James reminded me that this ESB-a baggie was also released with the ESB 6-pack

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 M-e-6pack-2

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:31 pm

psybertech wrote:

All Links and pics fixed! Finally!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 am

OZIO wrote:

All Links and pics fixed! Finally!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Ozio, thank you very much for repairing the broken links. Not only that, also for giving the entries a better look using thumbnails. :clap: 

OZIO's Special Report: Unknown and Rare Lili Ledy Figures
OZIO's Special Report: Lili Ledy Removable Rocket Boba Fett NEW

Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:55 pm

Well... I have to ask you Marco... Please tell us the truth... Where did you bought your Black Wampa???
According to this (very accurate) book, black wampa was available on the Mexican Stores for a short period of time What a Face What a Face What a Face 
Your story, is now real... I bring to you guys... BLACK WAMPA REAL STORY, BACKGROUND, EVERYTHING!!!!!!

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 2013-132   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 2013-133  THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 2013-134  THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 2013-135

So according to this book, Black Wampa was the first LL figure available, and this mistake was because a new guy on the production department looking at a slide with negative image thought Wampa was black. :cool laugh:

There's also a 'B' version of the IMPERIO card:
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 2013-136:bong: 

Now... seriously. If you are planning to write a book about Lili Ledy, just be serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 am

LIKE! Very Happy 

Has this book already been published?

BTW: Difficult to see with this resolution, but the pics seem to feature a real Black Wampa not like one of reproductions which you see on ebay sometimes. smoke 

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Slide1-2
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:50 am

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Lindsay-facepalm
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Facepalm-baby
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Face_palm
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 
Fantastic BW news!!!!
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 

cheers 

I'm so happy I'm going to listen to my Tsadok Savir album this fine morning

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 Img_6610
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 pm

That is funny. Is this book really something that this guy is looking to print? A search of the author shows he has printed a book before about Star Trek.
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:12 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
That is funny.  Is this book really something that this guy is looking to print?  A search of the author shows he has printed a book before about Star Trek.
The book is printed and ready:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-429463456-libro-la-guerra-de-las-galaxias-lili-ledy-_JM

Wink 
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:29 pm

So he stole Marco's pictures & now the Black Wampa joke is 'real' lol! 

Author has had too much THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 West%20valley%20patients%20group%20bud%20marijuana
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't speak spanish so Ozio might be able to chime in with a better translation. From the description in the auction link it sounds like this guy has accumulated the information from this book through the internet and spoken to the various contributors in order to print this? I don't know if that is true but surely there is some sort of plagerism law being broken for the use of Marco's photos and descriptions? I don't know specific plagerism law but surely there is some sort of action that TIG might be able to take since it is evident that at least some of the information came from the TIG thread.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:32 pm

I would have appreciated it when the author had approached me before about using pics. It is still possible that TIG is being acknowledged?  

Black Wampa Karma comes swiftly. What a Face

Ozio, have you ordered the book by any chance, so you check what it is all about. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Even his photo of a Glasslite Vlix is the Kenner first shot lol! (note painted toes)
Back to top Go down
Polk#1
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Polk#1

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello All.  I have spent much time reading through all of your wonderful and insightful posts regarding the Lili ledy figures and I wanted to share with you some of the oddball figures that I have come across while collecting.

(Sorry to take you all off the Black Wampa subject)

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 <a href=THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 DSC02868" />

The first one is this Paploo figure with and unpainted headdress (left).  I thought this one was very unique, but did not notice it at first.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 DSC02869

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 DSC02870

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 DSC02871

I'm not sure if this is even rare at all, but I have not seen another as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next