The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How would AFA rate it???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

How would AFA rate it??? Empty
PostSubject: How would AFA rate it???   How would AFA rate it??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 am

So this question would be for the AFA but maybe, just maybe someone has experience with it;

-If you had a figure on Cardback, in the bubble, but the POP was cut out so air was able to contaminate the figure rofl...well that how some people treat it, and you send the figure to get graded and have the AFA take the bubble off the card would it fetch a U grade?

-I'm having this discussion with a co-worker and this is how I see it but I may be wrong...The figure itself has not went from hand to hand, sure the card has a history and creases and a bend or 2 and of course a HOLE, but the figure is fine. So no slimy, greasy dirt ridin hands have ever touched it which I deem as uncirculated. I'll read and heed unsure
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: How would AFA rate it???   How would AFA rate it??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:48 am

They would U grade it going by your description. As far as I am aware, as long as it could not be removed from the bubble before they got their money-grubbing hands on it, it is classed as U gradable.
Back to top Go down
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: How would AFA rate it???   How would AFA rate it??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:55 am

rofl Thanks Josh that's what I figured. No the figure can't come out. Another thought I had is do I want to even spend the money??? For what a case and a nice shiny sticker lol
Well see as time goes on? Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would AFA rate it???   How would AFA rate it??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would AFA rate it???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1