The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X_Firtahl_X
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
X_Firtahl_X

A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate) Empty
PostSubject: A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)   A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Alright, so this new collecting thing is great. However, I do have another hobby-- I am a bassist. My amp is going to be taking a turn for the worse very soon, and I need a new amp. My only source of income is... er... I don't have one right now. Now, I was looking a few things up, and my blue snaggletooth can pay for the amp I need. However, this figure is, in short, awesome. I would like to keep it, but I also need a new amp (not for my own selfish reasons, I DO have shows to play, and without an amp, that doesn't happen) There is another option, in which I wait to get paid for a lighting design job I did. This, however, may or may NOT happen :s So, do I sell the blue snaggletooth for a new amp, or do I hang on to a possibility that I get paid?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)   A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:07 am

X_Firtahl_X wrote:
Alright, so this new collecting thing is great. However, I do have another hobby-- I am a bassist. My amp is going to be taking a turn for the worse very soon, and I need a new amp. My only source of income is... er... I don't have one right now. Now, I was looking a few things up, and my blue snaggletooth can pay for the amp I need. However, this figure is, in short, awesome. I would like to keep it, but I also need a new amp (not for my own selfish reasons, I DO have shows to play, and without an amp, that doesn't happen) There is another option, in which I wait to get paid for a lighting design job I did. This, however, may or may NOT happen :s So, do I sell the blue snaggletooth for a new amp, or do I hang on to a possibility that I get paid?

I would say if the amp is needed to do shows (especially if you get paid for them) then sell the blue snag although its more exspensive that other figures they are pretty common and can be rebought on ebay at time Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)   A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 am

Or you could sell to someone who can hold onto it for you with the buy it back option, if you get paid for the lighting job. That way you will be able to get the amp and still have the securirty of knowing you'll be able to get the snag back when you get paid. Sorta like a loan without interest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)   A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am

It is a figure originally owned by you, right? Sell it and you will regret it.
Back to top Go down
X_Firtahl_X
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
X_Firtahl_X

PostSubject: Re: A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)   A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:09 am

I do get paid for the shows, so I think I will sell the snag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)   A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A difficult decision (on my part, at any rate)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1