The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia Empty
PostSubject: Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia   Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Title speaks for itself. I'm just gearing up to sell mine and can't find any recent sales of them on Ebay or elsewhere, so....I figured I'd get a general idea from you fine folks, what to ask for her when I put her on the corner to make me some money....err put her up for sale in the classifieds Laughing

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia   Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Joe,

Hmm, you are really testing my old ass memory are you not... Since Leia's and R2D2's are the most common of the set, I would personally gauge the price between $600 - $750.00. Of course, this really depends on condition. I am placing that amount on the Leia, because the Jawa and Han Solo (much harder to find boxed) usually sale in the $1200 - $1400.00 range (condition at a premium of course).. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
starwarsrarities
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
starwarsrarities

PostSubject: Re: Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia   Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 pm

sith jawa wrote:
Joe,

Hmm, you are really testing my old ass memory are you not... Since Leia's and R2D2's are the most common of the set, I would personally gauge the price between $600 - $750.00. Of course, this really depends on condition. I am placing that amount on the Leia, because the Jawa and Han Solo (much harder to find boxed) usually sale in the $1200 - $1400.00 range (condition at a premium of course).. Hope this helps.

Hi Joe,
Thanks thats helpful, I had a similar question I was going to post as I have a boxed Leia & R2D2 12" Lili Ledy to sell, this will get me started
Back to top Go down
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia   Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Since Jason posted about the R2, let me add something about the pricing. A few years ago I was looking at one and asked around for the price. Seems your average boxed R2 was in the $400-450 range. Well one caught my eye on ebay, really nice condition, so I set a snipe for $700+. Like I said it was really nice condition. Well I expected to win it, perhaps around the $500 mark, and to my surprise I lost out as someone had bid higher! Once word got out I missed this one and was willing to go as high as $700 I got several offers in the $700 range, which I passed on. Since then the few boxed R2's I've seen have all been in that $700 range and for that I am sorry. I apparently raised the value of of Ledy R2's in a few quick ebay keystrokes!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia   Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Mike, if you still need a boxed one, mine is in exceptional condition, and I was thinking of keeping it,but if it'd be going to the R2 Museum.....lmk

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia   Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the going rate for a boxed 12" Lili Ledy Leia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1