The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Empty
PostSubject: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Hey all, I know there is a "tough to ID LL figs" thread already, but since its become more of a "tough to ID LL Zuckuss" thread, thought I might try posting this topic real quick Very Happy I tried using Wollf's COO guide, but wasn't able to find much on which capes/helmets have authentic LL characteristics.

I recently acquired a large lot of figs. It was supposed to have a LL endor Leia poncho and Han poncho. I don't think either of them are. Any one care to comment on these?

LL on the right? The figure has the right COO and date, but not sure about the poncho...
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Img_5916 ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Img_5912

LL helmet maybe? Has an "L" or a "1" on inside
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Img_5911

Regular Leia poncho helmet?
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Img_5913

The poncho on the right definitely has a rougher texture than the regular one on the left...but it doesn't have that super rough, ratty look of a typical LL Han poncho
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Img_5914

Is either face a LL face?
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Img_5915

Thanks so much for any help guys...you're all awesome!
Mete
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Leia's poncho should have no arm holes, that Han cape is not Ledy IMO. I'll look at my figures after work.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 am

I don't think there is a LL Han or LL Leia shown in your pictures.

Aren't the "arm holes" belt holes?

Uli
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:53 am

Idefix13 wrote:

Aren't the "arm holes" belt holes?

Uli
Embarassed yep
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:53 pm

None of your figures are LL.
For the LL Endor Leia look for this:
Pink face, cape without belt holes, belt with circles and a number, grey gun.

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 200242_1884827636322_1110304487_2216430_4710704_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 190745_1884828196336_1110304487_2216433_7665895_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 207520_1884828716349_1110304487_2216435_5551724_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 205697_1884829516369_1110304487_2216439_404826_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 196776_1884829876378_1110304487_2216441_677471_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 205813_1884830076383_1110304487_2216443_5258912_n

For LL Han Endor look for this:
Pink face, cape has different texture, black bespin gun.
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 196378_1884826076283_1110304487_2216421_4822035_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 190608_1884826556295_1110304487_2216423_5677010_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 205662_1884826996306_1110304487_2216425_4712590_n

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia 195856_1884827316314_1110304487_2216427_5131102_n

I hope this helps you.

Ozio
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 pm

turkdlit wrote:
Hey all, I know there is a "tough to ID LL figs" thread already, but since its become more of a "tough to ID LL Zuckuss" thread,

LOL, you are right there, the Zuckuss discussion is dominating the thread for over 3 weeks now. It was a long journey and I am quite confident that we have reached our destination now. In fact I will wrap up the whole Zuckuss discussion this weekend and continue the thread with a new figure.

For Han Trench Coat there is already an entry:

Dr Dengar wrote:
:explosion: :explosion: :explosion: First of all a happy 2011 to you all. :explosion: :explosion: :explosion:

Sorry about the previous figure. Evil or Very Mad

Let's continue this thread with some serious stuff: Han Solo Trench Coat, one of my favourite Lili Ledy figures cause he is wearing such a cool coat.

HAN SOLO Trench Coat
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Han_solo_endor

COO guide for Han Solo Trench Coat: No. 2 is shared by Kenner and Lili Ledy.
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Han_en12

Han Solo Trench Coat: Lili Ledy on the right
ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3677

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3678

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3671

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3672

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3674

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3676

DIFFERENCES:

• The LL Han Solo Trench Coat has:
    - a more pinkish face.
    - different eyes and eye lids.
    - darker brown glossy hair.
    - darker green glossy pants.
    - glossy black boots.
    - creamy white glossy arms.
  • The LL Han Solo Trench Coat carries a black bespin gun (V1 molding)

LILI LEDY VARIATIONS:

• The LL Han Solo Trench Coat wears a trench coat made from a thicker fabric and with a different colored camouflage pattern. There might be different versions of the LL trench coat? If so pls post some side-by-side pics of the different coats.

Edit: Yesterday a new Han Solo arrived (thanks Jason!). The trench coat of this Han looks a bit different. The coat has reddish brown instead of dark brown 'spots' but is made from the same 'rough' fabric. The coat itself is more reddish too. Somehow it looks like the fabric with the brown spots was washed once, causing the red dye in these spots to be distributed all over the coat, giving it its reddish appearance. Something similar happens when you wash your new red T-shirt with your white ones at a too high temperature, and you end up with a lot of pink shirts. Very Happy. The two different versions of the coat are also shown on the site of a Japanese collector, strengthening my belief they are really small factory variations.
    These small variations might be due to Lili Ledy's apparent sloppy quality control ("brown or reddish spots, who cares"), and not be considered real variations, I like them nevertheless. Very Happy
    BTW: anybody knows this Japanese collector, he has a huge haul of Lili Ledy stuff.

Han Solo Trench Coat: Both Lili Ledy, different trench coats.
    ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3724

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3723

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3725

H: "All right. I understand. Fine. When he comes back, I won't get in the way."
L: "Oh, Han, it's not like that at all. He's my brother."
H: "Yeah sure!! You think I am as dumb as those Death Star engineers who managed to make the same design flaw twice?
You really expect me to believe this brother sister crap?!!"
L: "But Han, it IS the truth..."
H: "Hell no!! So tell me sweetheart, if he is your brother why you seemed to like kissing him so much during the Empire Strikes Back?!
Well you know, I don't even want to know!!
I leave you now with your sweet boring little Jedi prince and will drink some beer with my Wookiee and Ewok friends right over there!!"

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia IMG_3679

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia EwokCelebration-1

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:18 pm

nice info marco, good stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Top notch info guys, I figured they weren't Ledy's. I just couldn't explain the differences in poncho colors and the "L" in that Leia Helmet.

So is the dark Han Endor poncho that I have pictured (the one on the right) just a dark cape variant? And why do the faces look so different? Just your everyday variant I suppose?

Thanks again for all the responses!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 pm

turkdlit wrote:
Top notch info guys, I figured they weren't Ledy's. I just couldn't explain the differences in poncho colors and the "L" in that Leia Helmet.

So is the dark Han Endor poncho that I have pictured (the one on the right) just a dark cape variant? And why do the faces look so different? Just your everyday variant I suppose?

Thanks again for all the responses!

Here are some MOC examples of the action figures you are talking about....... LEIA CAN COME WITH 2 GUNS ( GRAY OR BLUE), I still haven`t seen a LL MOC LEIA combat poncho with a gray gun ( but I`m sure there are some MOC original examples out there as another LEDY expert told me that a couple of days ago!!)

OZIO is another LEDY expert so take his word for granted!!! ...

I`m sure you can use this pics as a reference , as they are the real thing!!

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Moc_0010

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Moc_0011

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Awesome stuff guy's.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 am

After posting my thoughts about the Leia Poncho with gray gun, one SW avid collector send me a pic of his Leia Poncho AFA graded with Gray gun!! ....
That makes me happy because that will be the first MOC LL Leia Poncho with gray gun I have ever seen!!!...and now I can confirm that it came with gray and blue blasters!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Nice pics Adolfo, great items Very Happy and tanks for your kind words.
Could you post those picture of the leia with the grey gun? Gracias bro!

Cheers
Ozio
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 am

Thats great news on the grey pistol, i have one here and wasnt sure if it was Leia Bespins or Leia Endors Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 pm

One more question dudes...its my understanding that Han Endor came with both a black OR a very dark blue bespin gun.

Can anyone confirm the dark blue one?
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 am

OZIO wrote:
Nice pics Adolfo, great items Very Happy and tanks for your kind words.
Could you post those picture of the leia with the grey gun? Gracias bro!

Cheers
Ozio

Thanks OZIO...... here are the pics... DarrenĀ“s MOC LL Leia POncho AFA graded and mine! ..... enjoy!!

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Moclei10

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia Moc_0012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia   ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ID Lili Ledy Endor Han and Leia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1