The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA   Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Figures inside are not Lili Ledy.
If you're thinking on buying this set you must know that figures inside are kenner and not Lili Ledy.

Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA T2ec1610

LL Rebo band figures and accessories are completely different to kenner ones:
Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Dsc03110 Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Dsc07010 Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Dsc07011 Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Dsc07012 Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Dsc05910 Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Dsc05911 Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Dsc05912
LL piano on the right, LL figures on the left and LL accessories on bottom.

Cheers
Ozio

Last edited by OZIO on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA   Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Good spot Ozio. I've not seen that sale, but I'm sure this 'watch out' thread will prevent someone being stung!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA   Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Thanks ozio, the bidding on this item is getting high.

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA   Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 am

Nicely spotted Oz, the bidding is getting high like, ouch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA   Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Lili Ledy Sy Snootles and the Reebo Band - MOC - Boxed - with CoA AFA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1