The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
MartijnEmmelot
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MartijnEmmelot

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Yeah! It arrived Cool

Thanks John for organising this raffle, and thanks everyone else for joining!
And yes Joe, it's the thick boot variant indeed Smile

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 TIG_BS

~Martijn
Back to top Go down
http://www.starswar.eu
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:21 am

Wow, that's a beauty. Congrats on the big win Martijn!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:41 am

Look who's got a new boyfriend Very Happy
[img]Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 Sdc12837[/img]
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 am

They look fantastic guys Congrats Cool
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 am

Guest wrote:
ISTM like you're making the rules up as you go along to suit your regulars and fix who you want to win.
You mailed me and invited me to join, now you say I can't join.
Well hell that's fine. Just remove me from your future mailings and delete me from your membership database.
Thx

First up, what an ungracious wanker !

Second up i wasnt in this raffle, i have no agenda. for those of you trying to say John is trying to get the money or overs from selling his bluestars here, what a load of garbage.

His graded bluestars would have sold for more on ebay.

John has always come across as a stand up guy, he offers raffles like this to add something to the forum, what a great opotunity for those that have the spare cash to be in a raffle like this.

Its a pitty that things like this often bring out the worst in some people.

Its obvious to me that some people like to try and project their own dishonest and sneaky way of thinking onto others with out even knowing it, this happens in all walks of life ive seen it 1000 times.

John dont change your modus operandi for people like this, if people didnt respect the guy you are you wouldnt have any takers for a raffle like this, you dont have to justify the guy you are for anybody mate.

Congrats to the winners and well done john for offering a great raffle and dont change a thing.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10