The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dutchskywalker
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Dutchskywalker

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Thats was fun Very Happy

Congrats to all winners cheers :clap:
Back to top Go down
LukeJedi
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Congrats to the winners!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lukejedi.info
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Congrats guys cheers cheers cheers that was fun even though I watched the drawing late

John I'm new here as you and others know, but hey man don't give in to the 10% if you're planning to. If I will not have a chance to enter a raffle on TIG again, which was fun, then I have decided to write this to those that may be wearing the fitted shoe. thinking I don't like the idea of venting to potentially hundreds maybe thousands of eyes.

People need to suck it the F$^K up and hopefully will. I read all the bullshit yesterday and kept quiet due to being a new member even though the cheap shots were directed at me and other's in a indirect manner. But that was yesterday wasn't it. Boo-Hoo I've got cheese for your whine up yours that's for calling me out for being new and then trying to play nice about it.

If the raffles shall continue then I strike all the above from the record. Can't believe everything you read on the internet right.

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:24 pm

If you are referring to my posts...John has told me his decision is nothing to do with me calling out new members...if you read his posts he agreed with what I said, maybe not word for word, but saw where I was coming from. Just so you know Razz
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Just to be clear, this has nothing to do with comments made here about who can enter.

This was because of remarks, some here and some on another forum, that I either rigged it or made big profits over their value.

I'm appreciating the thoughts guys. I'll promise to give it some consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:28 pm

cheers Big congratulations to the Winners. :clap:

Thank you for organising this so well John, & don't let the bastards grind you down! I hope that you will reconsider conducting future raffles, as there are a lot of us here more than happy to support them.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:30 pm

I know Josh doesn't need anyone defending his position, but to be clear it had nothing to do with his position. Honestly I agree that going forward this will be for established members (if it happens again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Congrats Martijn! Couldn't happen to a better dude...and a snowtrooper focus collector at that!

You gonna bust it out of that case and start kissing him all over? I hear you're into doing that sort of stuff these days lol!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Congrats to the winners. Awesome prizes. Enjoy.

Johnno don't stop the raffles. Too much fun.
Back to top Go down
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 pm

John, I appreciate you taking the time, money and effort to run this site.

For more than a decade, I've been a mod and member of various online forums so I've seen and felt firsthand the way things can go sideways when controversy erupts.

The topic of raffle's tend to draw very polarized views. There is in fact a raffle going on another message board I frequent, where the boardie is donating all the proceeds to charitable causes, and there is still the harsh critic that needs to weigh in. In some cases, I can understand the other side where the intent is to keep things on the up and up, but more often than not the personalities and disagreement that arises from people's accusations is enough to wreck the mood.

Anyhow, it's good to hear your at least considering doing one again in the future and you shouldn't let a few voices of opposition ruin it for the community.
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:36 pm

congrats to the winners!!

I honestly believed it was my time now, but i guess not, oh well! Razz
Thanks John for the raffle, fun times, here's too many many more!! Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 Cheers-2381
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm

I didn't expect to win, but am glad that it went to a good home and regular posters. It looks like a thick boot variation too(damn it)... Nice score!!

As for the naysayers..... The price to enter was less than that of a good meal out, and fair for a chance at a piece that in my opinion is worth the estimated value. It was fun, and if used as $ to run the site....it's not profit,it's a fundraiser...

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Jason Snaggletooth
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jason Snaggletooth

PostSubject: Congrats winners.    Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Nice Uzay Bluestars you won, and the biker scout and Leia. All three scored nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
RonnyA
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
RonnyA

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 am

Congrats to the winners!!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:11 am

Congrats to the winners!

And thank you John for organizing this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
sydling
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
sydling

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:39 am

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to John for the chance to win a cool piece I normally wouldn't buy! Smile Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:42 am

Congrats to the winners and a HUGE "Thank you" to John for making this forum fun and a welcome place to post..
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Congratulations to the winners! I really hope you reconsider doing the raffles, John. They are always fun and exciting. Sorry to hear that you got negative comments and accusations against you, John. I'm sure though that they are way more people positive and having full confidence in the way you handle the raffles.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 pm

aussiejames wrote:
psybertech: your lotto numbers are 2,4,7,18,36,45 ( I expect 10% to be donated to TIG Smile )
I am playing them ASAP and WILL donate 10% (or up to 50K) to TIG if they win.
You will get a slice of the pie too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Congrats to the Winners, well done John, great raffles!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 am

congrats to the winners and big thanks to John for the raffle !!well done!!
Javi
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:45 am

Congrats to the winners cheers

When is the next raffle What a Face ?
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:14 am

Congrats to the winners! :clap: :clap: :clap:

John,please don't stop doing the raffles because of some negative comments as I don't know where else you could get an Uzay Bluestars for $30!!! Cool

Last edited by DarthStanley on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spideyseth
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Sweet deal Martijn, congrats buddy!
The 2nd and 3rd place prizes were not too shabby as well, congrats to all 3 winners!!!

Thanks for putting this on John.
This is a great thing for this community, I am so sorry you had to take such crap for doing a nice thing.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Your ploy of getting outsiders to post has so far worked... Wink
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 Burns-excellent
spideyseth wrote:

Your ploy of getting outsiders to post has so far worked... Wink

All part of the mater plan .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)   Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's in for the Holy Grail?? Uzay Blue Stars !!!! (Winners on pg 12)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next