The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 pm

2 - max rebo piano
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 pm

walkie wrote:
2 - max rebo piano

correct Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:59 pm

#2 Max Rebo organ!

Embarassed Doing 2 things at once! I was still on page 5 lol!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Maxpia10[/img]
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 pm

3 - pc game?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Point for Steve for the Rebo piano pic.

No it's not a PC game for Pic 3.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:31 pm

#1 Palitoy X-Wing box.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 pm

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Kgrhqj10[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:36 pm

2 points for Steve fot the Pali X Wing box cheers
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:39 pm

#3 MPC X-Wing Fighter model kit
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:40 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
#3 MPC X-Wing Fighter model kit

good answer but nope.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:56 pm

3 is for triplets at 3am my time
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL-k-Jg-n6zas_scgH9-nPSBMGeOSzuDrv4LIgc92MY2TxytNM
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Got it!!!
#3 Vinyl Record Tote.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Allsor10[/img]

Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
Got it!!!
#3 Vinyl Record Tote.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Allsor10[/img]

Nice find! I was in church during #3. Maybe I'll get lucky and be online when we have 4 or 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Nice work Steve for the record tote cheers

Round 3 complete. Steve wins with 5 points, John takes 2 and Stefan 1.

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 5
Walkie - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
AussieJames - 1

Bonus question for 2 points:

Identify the toyline and the name of the character !!

(no need to post pic for this)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Post_b10

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 pm

He-Man / Masters Of The Universe
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Nice work Steve for the record tote cheers

Round 3 complete. Steve wins with 5 points, John takes 2 and Stefan 1.

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 5
Walkie - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
AussieJames - 1

Bonus question for 2 points:

Identify the toyline and the name of the character !!

(no need to post pic for this)

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Post_b10

1984 He-man Motu
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Damn it, slow connection Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Steve quickest taking the point for the name of the toyline.

1 point left for the name of the character......
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Bonus: Two Bad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
Bonus: Two Bad

correct cheers and two bonus points your way.

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
Cantina_Patron - 7
Walkie - 3
TishomingoSith - 2
DarthBerizing - 2
AussieJames - 1

Look out for Round 4 coming soon to a time zone near you (hopefully Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 pm

celebrate Cheers Paul. This game is just SOOO damned addictive. I love it! :clap:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 am

ROUND 4......

MOC mixup!!

Be careful out there.....

PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round410

PIC 2

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round411

PIC 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round412

PIC 4

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Round413

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:18 am

PIC 3 R2D2 sensorscope ROTJ
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 Rotj_77_back_r2-d2_sensorscope_moc_c-6_unp
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

pic 1 ROTJ luke jedi knight outfit?

[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 ROTJ_77_zpse4b58682[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next