The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:10 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
A= Deathstar Commander
B= Imperial Gunner
C= Rebel Hoth Commander
D= Luke Battle Poncho
E= At-At Driver
F= A-Wing Pilot

5 correct answers in 5 correct places :buzzing:
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:10 pm

lol
this is entertainment Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:11 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
A= Deathstar Commander
B= General Lando
C= Rebel Hoth Commander
D= Luke Battle Poncho
E= At-At Driver
F= A-Wing Pilot

5 correct answers in 5 correct places Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:12 pm

A= Deathstar Commander
B= ATST driver
C= Rebel Hoth Commander
D= luke battle Poncho
E= At-At Driver
F= A wing pilot
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:12 pm

A= Deathstar Commander
B= Imperial Commander
C= Rebel Hoth Commander
D= Luke Battle Poncho
E= At-At Driver
F= A-Wing Pilot
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:13 pm

A= Deathstar Commander
B= at-st driver
C= Rebel Hoth Commander!
D= Luke Battle Poncho
E= At-At Driver
F= A-Wing Pilot
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:15 pm

chris.75 wrote:
A= Deathstar Commander
B= ATST driver
C= Rebel Hoth Commander
D= luke battle Poncho
E= At-At Driver
F= A wing pilot

WINNER!!! cheers celebrate :cantina: :drumroll: emperor2 yoda :bong: :buzzing: drinking doh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm

hee hee , woop woop, get in!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Well done Chris! :clap:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Congrats, and look at my answers as well.

Paul, would like to see the full rebe commander pic!!
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:19 pm

wow that was intense!! lol! well done every body :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:21 pm

yeah it was a close one Stefan, well done mate cheers :clap:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:22 pm

walkie wrote:
Congrats, and look at my answers as well.

Paul, would like to see the full rebe commander pic!!

That was my next guess too but I saw Chris beat me to it cheers

Go get 'em Chris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bow
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Looking forward to seeing this rebel commander photo, I need to see it to convince myself it's not the rebel soldier.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Great round everyone and well done Chris :clap:

At first I thought I'd made it too easy - but luckily AT-ST Driver proved a tricky customer lol!
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Ourchickenshack wrote : [That was my next guess too but I saw Chris beat me to it

Go get 'em Chris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Thanks very much james Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:40 pm

walkie wrote:
Looking forward to seeing this rebel commander photo, I need to see it to convince myself it's not the rebel soldier.

heres one - Exhibit A -

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 Kgrhqn11

the defense rests ................. Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:43 pm

walkie wrote:

there you go.....

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 Rcnot11

lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:46 pm

LOL , but seriously here is the pic I used

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 Rc10
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:49 pm

chris.75 wrote:

Thanks very much james Very Happy

your welcome !! I am glad to see people having fun and want everyone to do well Cool

In regards to Pauls "Rebel Commander" pic :

OMG That is freakin hilarious lol!

A new Black Scarf and Mustache variation to try and hunt down :clap:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 KIfREQO

?!?!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:28 pm

walkie wrote:
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 KIfREQO

?!?!

?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Your thumbnail is a perfect match hehe!!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm

walkie wrote:

It's a close match, but not perfect.
If you look more closely, the thumbnail does perfectly match the Rebel Commander Wink

Edit: Hang on... Have you doctored the photo Stefan?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
walkie wrote:

It's a close match, but not perfect.
If you look more closely, the thumbnail does perfectly match the Rebel Commander Wink

Edit: Hang on... Have you doctored the photo Stefan?

any answer to this reasonable question Stefan? Why the altered pic? A laugh, or are you calling into question anything? Just to be clear before posting up the scores and finishing the game for today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next