The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 am

aussiejames wrote:
Think green??? Endor related?

yes.... but you really have to try and think 'outside of the box' with this one Wink

and yes just this Pic 4 left to solve.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 am

PIC 4: Speeder Bike plastic tray
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:23 am

4. Biker scout moulded tray?

No photo though Sad
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:24 am

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Bilogo21
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 am

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Il_fullxfull.331093387
where?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:26 am

bugger beaten- damn snipers lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 am

That Speeder Bike tray was a nasty one, Paul! geek
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 am

Never mind snipers, marco is the problem.

He even bets me whilst I'm typing answers!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 am

LOL Marco the quickest there.

Round 2 complete. Marco scores 6 points, Stefan scores 2 points.

scores:

Dr_Dengar - 14
TishomingoSith - 2
Walkie - 2
AussieJames - 1

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:53 am

walkie wrote:
Never mind snipers, marco is the problem.

He even bets me whilst I'm typing answers!

How is that possibly with my typing skills? Cool

Dr Dengar submitting an answer to TIG's Detail Game as fast as he can (hidden cam footage).

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:16 am

lol! lol at the hidden footage cam Marco ^^

don't worry I'm still using the big key colour-code board :emperor:

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Bigkey10
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:50 am

Yeah, this is what I was worried about. I got up at 8 a.m. here in Oklahoma and round 2 has come and gone because all the answers were those awake and not sleeping. Not many here in the states are going to be able to answer at 3-5 a.m.

That's why a set time, where everyone is likely awake, would be a way to make a level playing ground for us Americans. 8 p.m. for you would be 2 p.m. here.... and would be morning for those in Australia. No way I can keep up with Dengar who is almost in your time zone.

But if you don't want to do that, I understand. It's your game and your rules. Just would be fun to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:59 am

It is an issue however 8pm (us time) for you equals (2pm uk time), I'm at work 5 days a week so I couldn't play Sad

How about 1 round is posted per day, people have 24hrs to gather the answers, submit them by PM? (only 1 pm per user/first one counts).

Ok so it's no longer quickest gets the point, so a round could end with multiple users getting 8 points so what? Highest at the end of all rounds wins?

Just a suggestion, it's not my game so I'll play to the rules set.

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 am

I wouldn't worry Ryan & Stefan. In the past Paul has set rounds at a variety of times in order to cater as best he can for all time zones.
This game is likely to run for a couple of weeks, so I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances to play. Wink
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 am

walkie wrote:
It is an issue however 8pm (us time) for you equals (2pm uk time), I'm at work 5 days a week so I couldn't play Sad

How about 1 round is posted per day, people have 24hrs to gather the answers, submit them by PM? (only 1 pm per user/first one counts).

Ok so it's no longer quickest gets the point, so a round could end with multiple users getting 8 points so what? Highest at the end of all rounds wins?

Just a suggestion, it's not my game so I'll play to the rules set.

I thought 8 p.m. EST would be good just because everyone would likely be awake, most parts of the world. As for the other ideas, I do like the idea that we get one shot to answer each question. I could post pics of every figure and vehicle, etc to get one question right Smile

But this might be making a small game more technical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 pm

I might throw in an occasional round just for US/Canadian/SA members for a 24 hour time period - any answers remaining after 24 hour time period are then given out for all other members to answer.
Likewise I'd do an Aussie/NZ-friendly one and a Euro-only round.
Might work.

But other than that it'll be just random hours as usual. It's really a nightmare trying to include everyone without changing the format of the game.

anyway.... who's ready for Round 3 right now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Paul

My 2 cents as a member (not as TIG) is that it's your game and therefore your rules. You've run this a few times and it balances out on time zones. I'm on EST and I've seen a few times work to my advantage and a few times not. But in the end I think trying to intentionally manage times might inadvertently effect the overall game. I liked how you needed to be on your toes looking for a new round.

Again, just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Nope I'm out, trying to post photos on my iPhone forget it.

Go for it, maybe I'll pick up a few drapes when I get home later.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:33 pm

And in case anyone isn't aware, unless you turned off the alert feature you get an Email when someone posts up a new reply.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:35 pm

walkie wrote:
Nope I'm out, trying to post photos on my iPhone forget it.

Go for it, maybe I'll pick up a few drapes when I get home later.

No reason to be out at all. You get a point for naming an item. You can still wrack up points just by saying what it is! If you're in front of a PC even 1/2 the time you can still crush it.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:38 pm

ROUND 3......

ready....

steady......

go........

PIC 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Game_p17

PIC 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Game_p15

PIC 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Game_a10

PIC 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Game_p18
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:40 pm

pic 4 - 21b

pic Palitoy Land of the Jawas playset?
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Srry i Meant Droid Factory (Palitoy)
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 pm

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Wolf-palifact

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoVAO4h4he3VSoRPFfJSe7GgTBZE4evmXnxV4elexsq6LnE99pkg
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Correct on Pic 4 John cheers just need a pic!

It's not the droid Factory Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next