The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:
Stretch Armstrong!

:clap:

correct, bonus point on it's way to you now cheers

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 pm

cheers

Round 3 complete. Cantina_Patron scored 5 and Chris_J 4. Played guys!

Updated scores:

Hyver.................. 12
Chris_J................. 5
Cantina_Patron...... 5
Aussiejames.......... 3
Josh_T.................. 1

more observation madness tomorrow Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 am

Round 4 ..... Variant Hunter Round !!

No need to post any pictures in this special variant hunter round, just post the correct answers!

The four production figures below have cleverly disguised themselves as degraded/transformant/custom figures to try and fool all the true variant hunters!!!! Grrrr!! :pitch fork:

Your task... identify the 'true' figures below! Each correct answer worth 1 point!

Pic1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3310

Pic2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3410

Pic3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3510

Pic4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3610 🎅

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 am

1 original leia

2 luke farmboy

3 han solo big head

4 darth vader
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 am

correction:
2 luke bespin brown hair
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:13 am

2. Luke Bespin
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:23 am

Pic 3 incorrect !
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:25 am

3. Han Solo (small head)
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 am

3 han solo dancing shoes variant
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:34 am

Round 4 complete. 3 points to Wouter and a point for CP!

Updated scores:

Hyver.................. 15
Cantina_Patron...... 6
Aussiejames.......... 3

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am

If I ban Wouter for a week will he notice ? Laughing
c'mon round 5
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 am

Aussietime friendly Round 5................. Very Happy (but don't be surprised if Wout is lurking somewhere lol)

Looking for the correct answers 1 point and correct picture 1 point .............

pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3110

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3010

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3210

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_2510

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 am

1. Tri-Logo Han Bespin

2. Kenner Death Star Playset

4. Leia 12" doll
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 am

cantina_patron wrote:
1. Tri-Logo Han Bespin

2. Kenner Death Star Playset

4. Leia 12" doll

edit: don't be surprised if CP is lurking somewhere lol!

Correct answers on those three CP Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 am

1.[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Images11[/img]

4. [img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Images12[/img]
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 am

2.[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Images13[/img]
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am

3. MAD foldpage art?
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

aussiejames wrote:
If I ban Wouter for a week will he notice ? Laughing
c'mon round 5

i would, you lot probably wouldn't Wink
(on account of my lack of posts lately)
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Hyver wrote:
3. MAD foldpage art?

incorrect Wouter Sad

CP - correct on the pictures and answers.

Just this one left.... anybody know it?

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_3211

I'm adding extra bonus points to this one now.... correct answer and picture earns 4 points Very Happy

Clue: It's not official but we still love it!

Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:13 pm

just the incentive i needed! :p

star world figure case!
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Carryingcase
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 pm

heh heh correct Wouter cheers

I can already see James dusting off the old 'ban' button now lol!

Scores coming up.

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Round 5 complete. CP scores 6 and Wouter scores 4. Congrats both.

Updated scores:

Hyver.................. 19
Cantina_Patron..... 12
Aussiejames.......... 3

Maybe a sneaky round 6 later Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey, what about us US guys who have to work crazy hours? Dont we get to play too? lol! Where the hell is that ban button when I need it. :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Round six coming up in next ten minutes Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Round 6 cheers

Pic 1
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_110

Pic 2
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_311

Pic 3
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_1710

Pic 4
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_1810

Pic 5
The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 Tig_1410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season Three - Vintage Prize! Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next