The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BatintheBelfry
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BatintheBelfry

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 am

Kudos on setting this up, Rob.

I Love Ledy Wink

edited it to make it red for ya ,you know rob's demand for perfection Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27599624@N00/
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Haha cheers bud and good luck Smile

Keep em coming lads 18 days left until the draw Wink
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:16 pm

almost time, surely there are a few not signed up!!!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 am

I Love Ledy!

I also love free stuff!

Great site guys.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 am

Good man Smile

2 weeks left people, you want this dont you? Smile
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Ok who hasnt added their name? dont make me come looking for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:03 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Ok who hasnt added their name? dont make me come looking for you Wink

lol

How many are in now Rob?
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Dunno havent counted yet Jay but defo aint 70+
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:35 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Dunno havent counted yet Jay but defo aint 70+

Look sharp then lobot Wink
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Hah says the Wookie
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Hah says the Wookie

lol , jaybacca
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 am

I Love Ledy
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 am

4 days left peeps, be sure youve typed I Love Ledy to be in with a chance to win the Ledy Chewy Smile

The draw will be done on the 28th Feb Smile

Yes YOU could win this ...

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 Empledychewy_2
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm

2 days left peeps!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 am

I LOVE LEDY!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:37 am

1 more day to go guys, keep those "i love ledy's" coming Smile

24 entries so far, where is everyone???
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 am

Come on lads last chance to enter to win some free Ledy!!!

Just post I love Ledy on this thread and your name with go in the hat!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:30 am

Due to work commitments im giving this a Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 Timeextension, it will run out on Monday 1st March as soon as i am up from my nightshift (for 4 days off Smile ), ill video the draw and put the video up for all to see Smile

Good luck men
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:34 am

rob your getting a bad habit of time extioning your raffles

or do you justlike the flashycolors
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 am

Haha i made that for competitions on my modding website years ago, no i actually mixed up my shift pattern and got my days off wrong when i started this competition but no worries it is only open 1 more day, i will have more time for video work also (just hope this other cam is up to doing a decent job of it)
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:51 am

This draw is now closed for entries, i will do the draw a bit later and post the video on our Youtube channel and link it here for you guys to see Smile
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 pm

NICE!!!!!!!

:Drool: :Drool: :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:31 pm

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 pm

24 Peeps in the pot so someone is in with a shout of landing a Ledy figure tonight!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 7xt927a
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next