The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 am

I missed the live draw Sad Another exemplary video Rob. I got scared when I heard about the Admiral's sack affraid And it was really great to see you have a win John, after your few loses.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:54 am

Just got a few mintues off at the office and finially had chance to watch the video those laser effects at the begining were the business Rob loved it mate!

John really buzzing that you won buddy!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:25 am

Directors Cut???

I want the Peter Jackson Super Extended Edition Limited Edition DVD Boxed Set Directors Cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 am

Thanks everyone for being so happy for me. Yeah i had a bad run lately. Just for laughs it continued (my fault though) because I swapped two parcel labels. The Ebayer who bought an X Wing fighter got the Scummer's snowspeeder and vis-a-versa. Thankfully they were those little galoob ones so shipping was only $3 but I felt like a fool nonetheless. We had bad weather and I rushed to get these out the door and just didnt pay attention!!!

It was great to hear and see me win! I also snagged a few key wins off the 'bay so I've got some nice adds coming to the homestead.

A great raffle Rob and well done mate. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

Congrats John. Like the others said, about time your luck changed this week.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:12 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Rob, well done with the draw mate. That's a class effort, nice one fella Wink
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Ahar!!!

Cheers Stu Smile

Ill remove the first one now and just use the Directors Cut lol
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Poor Ponda Baba (AKA Walrusman) only gets credited as the one arm guy in the cantina!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Ponda Baba ... ahhh that makes sense ... hes been trying to tell me his name, and all this time ive been giving him a flogging thinking it was swear words or something Wink
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 pm

ledy=cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)   Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy  ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feb Compo - WIN a Ledy Chewy ***WON*** Live Draw Video on the First Post :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5