The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  Empty
PostSubject: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 pm

I've been trying to update my limelight but just don't have the time to take things down and photograph it all. I thought that I could do a quick video but "quick" isn't in my nature LOL

Below is a video tour of my collection. I tried to give a little information on the various MOCs and licensces but, if you find my voice annoying, feel free to mute!

Part 1

Part 2

Don't be alarmed by the "youtu.be" format, I've got the video pirvately listed so it can't be searched.

I've never seen a narrated collection walk through, please comment and let me know if you liked it, didn't , comments, thoughts, etc..

Last edited by Darthberizing on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Sweet John. Nice video. Passed right over IGGY didn't you. "Just a few bounty hunters." Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 am

As you know I've always loved your collection, getting to take a guided tour via video was fantastic. Initially I thought it may be too long ( I have an attention span of a goldfish) but with so much to look at it was perfect. Great job John Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 am

This is the kind of collection i enjoy watching... a tasty good selection of exclusive items where the size don't matter, just quality!!!

I like the way you say "¿Luuuc!!??"... Razz I know it's hard for a no french speaker to say the "U", but you said it perfectly!

Approved... A+++

Thank you John,

JC
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 am

thanks for showing of your collection,i think it was great when you talked about the items(much better than the regular "imperial march Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 am

I enjoyed watching them nice to see a different type of limelight. Thank you for sharing with us.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 am

I really enjoyed your video John. The commentary is a nice touch, particularly the background behind some of the pieces.
It is refreshing to see a collection with so much variety. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:28 am

I enjoyed your video limelight very much, John!

Funny, your voice sounds very similar like a US friend of mine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Really nice way to display your collection and what a awesome collection cheers
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 am

Hey John,
i have just watched both videos and i really like the way you did it ,GREAT collection BTW Smile
Congrats!! and thanks for sharing!!
Best whises!!
J.
Back to top Go down
Loop
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Loop

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 am

Great collection. Gotta love that Lando skiff with all the stickers.
Very entertaining video to watch and listen to too because you didn't talk too much about each piece.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Awesome John and great Narrating skills. You sounded like a pro! Smile
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Great Videos mate, You have such a cool collection :Drool:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Yr1977
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Yr1977

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

Fantastic videos dude, shame theres not alot more like this out there.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:21 am

I finally got around to watching these. Enjoyed the tour and a good presentation John. Nice to see the stuff as close to real life as possible. Was that a dog barking at the end of video 1 lol. I also liked how you mentioned about 4 or 5 other collectors in the presentation, giving a real sense of community. Must be nice for some of those guys to see their old items too. Good work.
Back to top Go down
-Darren-
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:39 pm

That's a great way to light your limes,John...

I might just do the same for my collection!!!

Darren
Back to top Go down
madhatter1220
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
madhatter1220

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 pm

You have such a classy collection. I love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!    Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Limelight - My Small World Focus and Collection - Fully Narrated on Video!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1