The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! Empty
PostSubject: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:29 am

Focus Collection Index

Characters

2-1b - the collection of mr_palitoy
4-LOM - the collection of KevinA
8D8 - the collection of Joe_O
Admiral Ackbar - the collection of RonnyA
C3PO - the collection of A_new_hope and the collection of Vin3po and the collection of Aussie_Nick
Greedo - the collection of Kenner76
Han Hoth - the collection of Aussie_Nick and the collection of Spoons
IG-88 - the collection of Wthompson
Jawa - the collection of sith jawa
Jessica Meade - the collection of Kenner76
Leia Bespin - the collection of Psybertech
Lobot Pre-production - the collection of RonnyA
Luke Bespin - the collection of General Kahn
Luke Farmboy - the collection of Dublinjeff
Luke Jedi - the collection of Shawn_K and the collection of CraigT and the collection of LukeJedi
Luke X-Wing Pilot & X-Wing Fighter Vehicle - the collection of Artoo_Detour
Princess Leia - the collection of BruceW
Rebel Commando - the collection of RebelChris
Snow Trooper - the collection of SCARDS22

Vehicles and Playsets

MIB - the collection of Capetown
MIB - the collection of DarthStanley
Palitoy boxed vehicles and playsets - the collection of mr_palitoy

Other

3-Packs - the collection of Caswellbot
12/20 Back Palitoy Moc - the collection of mr_palitoy
12 Back Takara moc - the collection of Mark_Yeo
Artwork (Star Wars figures) - the limelight of psybertech
AFA 90 ESB/Palitoy Moc - the collection of mr_palitoy
Bootlegs (loose figures) - the collection of wbobafett
Canadian Production related - the collection of JesseVader08
Cardback focus - the collection of Dax
Coins - the collection of Carl Waterworth and the collection of CraigT
DT Saber - the collection of Jason11272stacey
Foreign (to Palitoy) Cardbacks - the collection of mr_palitoy
Foreign (to Kenner) Licensed MOC - the collection of Darthberizing
Glasslite Figures & Display Cabinet - the collection of julioviper
Harbert Moc & Harbert related items - the collection of Apollo
Instructions/Catalogues & Inserts - the collection of Walkie
Lili Ledy (loose figures) - the collection of javiswspain
Meccano adverts & features from French PIF Gadget - the collection of Artoo_Detour
Meccano Moc & Meccano related items - the collection of Apollo
Palitoy/Trilogo Cardbacks - the collection of mr_palitoy
POCH figures - the collection of Kenneth_B
POTF complete Moc run - the collection of Mark_Yeo
Prototype Figures - the collection of The_Dark_Artist
Sears Exclusive Skin-wrapped Moc - the collection of Mark_Yeo
Trilogo - the collection of Joe_O
Uzay Turkish Bootlegs & Headman Costume Build - the collection of Jason Snaggletooth
Vinyl Records - the collection of Artoo_Detour

Let me know if you would like your focus collection included in the index by replying in this topic with a link.

Cheers,
Paul

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 am; edited 46 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:29 am

The Focus Collection Index

I've made an index for some of the focus collections of the members of TIG.

There are three categories - the first is for the characters. The second is for boxed and playset items. The third is for collections that may fall between the two, or focus on entirely different items such as foreign licenses, coins, vinyl records, bootlegs, oddball etc.

I've added a few to start the index off - but if I've missed any, or if you would like your new focus collection included (or even removed if I've included yours and you no longer have this focus) please let me know in this thread and include a link.

Cheers,
Paul

Last edited by Artoo_Detour on Tue May 29, 2012 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 am

White skinny droid: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2370-updated-pictures-of-my-pre-production-8d8-rotj-run
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:14 am

aussiejames wrote:
White skinny droid: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2370-updated-pictures-of-my-pre-production-8d8-rotj-run

thanks, added to the index.

edit: also added Joe's trilogo run.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 am

Great idea Paul! + awarded! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 am

merlin wrote:
Finally , Today I reach a milestone so I want to share this with you.... Half way there 25/50 MOC ledy´s
All 100% Original, 17 AFA Graded Most of them Very High grades considering they are L.L.
No recarded, No resealed, No Nothing !!
Thanks to all the people that have help me to achieve this goal!!!...

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! Collec10
needs an update Wink
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 am

Paul - Great Idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 am

Have reposted some of mine from other forums:-

My 2-1b focus:-

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4065-my-2-1b-focus

palitoy/trilogo cardback limelight:-

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4066-palitoy-trilogo-cardback-limelight

12/20 back palitoy moc runs:-

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4067-12-20-back-palitoy-moc-runs

My AFA 90 ESB/ROTJ Palitoy MOC focus. :-

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4068-my-afa-90-esb-rotj-palitoy-moc-focus

cheers Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 am

Cheers Jason, I'll get those added to the index later Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 am

Jason's cool Pali-stuff added to the index Smile
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:15 am

Really good idea Paul.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 am

Great Index, Paul!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 am

Should be a sticky already imo. It's the index of the highlights of everything below it.

Just needs some coins & it'll be perfect imo!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 am

Tank1252 wrote:

You have something to do this Saturday evening, Tim! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:27 am

Dr Dengar wrote:
Tank1252 wrote:

You have something to do this Saturday evening, Tim! Very Happy
hell frozeen over yet? Razz

Some real coins:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1560-carl-s-coins?highlight=coins
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks guys Smile I think it needs admin to create a 'announcement and sticky' bar at the top of the limelight page. Then we can sticky it.
Tim, it would be great to get some coins in here too.

edit: just saw James' post Smile Cheers AJ.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 am

Added Carl's coins and CraigT's coins to the index.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Great Idea Paul! Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:05 am

Kevin's 4-LOM focus added to the index Cool
Back to top Go down
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Please add me to the list for Jawas..

Jawa Collection
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:44 am

Jason's Jawa collection added to the index Cool
Back to top Go down
LukeJedi
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Please add my Luke Jedi collection too Smile

Bob
Luke Jedi Collector
http://www.lukejedi.info
Back to top Go down
http://www.lukejedi.info
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 am

Cheers Bob and welcome to TIG welcome

Your Luke Jedi site has been added to the index Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 am

WOW Bob Stunning Collection affraid
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Steve's Preproduction focus and Vince's C3PO focus added to the index! Thanks for sharing guys Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next