The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 am

Added Aussie_Nick's C3PO focus to the index Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:30 am

Main list has been updated with new focus collections. Let us know either in this thread or by PM if you'd like us to include your focus and we will be happy to add. Cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:48 am

Thanks Paul for updating the thread.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:27 am

updated with the collection of Jason (Uzay stuff), AussieNick (HanHoth), Kenner76 (Greedo) and replaced Vince's 3PO with his new version. Thanks guys Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 am

Updated with Dublinjeff's Luke Farmboy focus, Psybertech's art limelight, and Kenneth's POCH figures.
LMK if I missed anyone or you wish to add your focus here Cool 
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi, Could you please put me down for Jessica Meade? http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6582-jessica-meade-one-tough-space-chick#113660 Thanks! -R
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:04 am

Kenner76 wrote:
Hi, Could you please put me down for Jessica Meade? http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6582-jessica-meade-one-tough-space-chick#113660 Thanks! -R

done  Smile  nice Jessica focus btw

Back to top Go down
julioviper
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
julioviper

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 am

It misses a glasslite collection: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6773-glasslite-display-case-to-be-upgraded

Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:38 am

julioviper wrote:
It misses a glasslite collection: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6773-glasslite-display-case-to-be-upgraded

Cool

Thanks Julio. Added  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!   Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Focus Collection Index... see this thread for links to amazing vintage SW focus collections and add yours too!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2